HonkHonk

Vixx Club

Hyuk groaned and tried to rip the embrassing poster of the wall. But just his luck, the poster was stapled, super glued and even hammered to the wall. N had told him to make sure to check out their poster and must have known he would try to take it down.

He actually liked how the picture came out nicely.

He didn't like what was written underneath it. N had decided that the school needed to know information about them, he just wished his leader had chose better facts.

Cha Hakyeon

  • Nickanme: N
  • President of the Peasants
  • Stripper by Day, Dancing Queen by Night
  • Owns more dresses than the average female
  • Part-Time : Mind reader
  • Full Time: Vampire
  • Ideal Type: Jung Freaking Taekwoon forever
  • Talents :Being y 24/7 without even trying

Jung Taekwoon

  • Nickname: Leo
  • Vice President of the s
  • Hakyeon's
  • Quiet Lion by Day, Even quieter At Night
  • Idea Type: Hakyeon (confirmed fact)
  • Talents: Record of not saying a single word for 8 months

Lee Jaehwan

  • Nickname: Ken
  • Manager of and more
  • Weird
  • Phsyco Prince by Day, Bubble blowing ahjumma 24/7
  • Idea Type: I promise not to tell anyone but his initials are H.S
  • Talents: World Record of putting 50 coins up his nose, record of portarying spider-man for a whole year and staying in character, record for spending the most money on snakes,  record for useless world records.

Kim Wonshik

  • Nickname: Won Ravi
  • Treasurer of Trash
  • Barbie playing in disguise
  • Rapper by never
  • Ideal Type: Never come out of the closet...yet
  • Talents: Can have a whole conversation with this boy and have no clue what the hell he is saying. Easily amused.

Lee Hongbin

  • Nickname: Bean, Hongbong, Hongbingo, HonkHonk, Hongdong, Hongchong
  • Secretary of The Chamber of Secrets
  • Ravi's (he wishes)
  • Ravi stalker by day, Ravi stalker by night
  • Ideal Type: Forever alone
  • Talents: Weirdo likes to take pictures of us pooping. Farts and blames it on others. I'm bored of talking about Bean.

Han Sanghyuk

  • Nickname: Hyukkawaii, Hyuk, Sass Master, Hyukkie, Kawaii Baby
  • Member 1 (and probably going to be the only member)
  • Hakyeon's Second ( Hyuk drew a big red line over this)
  • Cute baby bunny by day, demon Hulk at night
  • Idea Type: I'm pretty sure Hyukkie is gay, sorry ladies
  • Talents: Being the cuttest boy in the whole entire world. Being able to turn into the hulk in .13 seconds. Has a collection of fake eyelashes in his room.

" I'm bored!"

Everyone ignored the whinning N and continue with discussing what to do when your zipper is down in an important situation.

" Just casually zip it up infront of everyone and make sure you keep a poker face so no one knows you're actuallly embrassed."

" Or just take off your pants."

" You're an idiot Ken hyung."

" Maybe everyone should wear two pairs of pants so that if one is zipper is down the other one is not."

" Who owns more than one pair of pants?"

" Why do pants even have zippers in the first place?"

" Do girl's pants have zippers too?"

" Why do they make girls pockets so small? Like I could fit my whole future in my pockets."

" Hongbin hyung the only reason you can fit your future in your pockets is because you're gonna be forever alone. Excuse me waiter, table for one." Hyuk smirked.

" Well at least I'm not wearing pants with fake pockets. Excuse me waiter, can you fill my cup, and maybe my empty life, just like my fake pockets."

" That doesn't even make sense."

"I'M ING BORED." N screamed at the top of his beautiful lungs.

" SIT THE DOWN N HYUNG."

" NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU GOING THROUGH MENOPAUSE."

" YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY FAKE POCKETS."

" ...... my zipper was down this whole time." Leo whispered and eyes started to water. He felt extremely embarrassed and tried to hold in his tears but couldn't.

" Sorry Leo hyung, we tired to have a conversation about zippers so you would get the hint that yours was down." Hyuk patted Leo's pack and dried his tears with his thumb.

" If it makes you feel any better, all last week your zipper was down."

Hyuk laughed boomed around the room as Leo's cries got even louder.

" Maknae is really a demon child disguise as a cute baby."

" I'm actually scared right now."

" WAIT N HYUNG PUT DOWN THE DESK! OKAY LETS DO SOMETHING YOU LIKE"


 " No."

" And why not?"

" N we are not going to a deserted island for team bonding."

" Awww come on Leo, I really want to get so close to our members they are gonna start calling me Mama Cha and you Papa Jung. They can get a job and earn money for the family and we can make out all day."

" As tempting as that sounds, NO."

" Fine just at least drink your tea."

" I'm sorry baby."

Leo hugged N and drank his tea. He could hear N's laughter but he was too busy trying not to pass out from being too dizzy. The room became a huge blur, he leaned on N to gain his blanace. He closed his lips tight when the same poison cup of tea was pressed on his lips. N reached under his shirt and pinched his hard. Leo gasped from the pain and was forced to drink the rest of the tea.

His last words were " I hate you Cha Hakyeon."

" I love you too Taek, don't worry you're only gonna be passed out for a couple of hours. One down, four more to go."