Kawaii

Vixx Club

The members sat around the campfire on the beach. They had happy smiles on their faces even though they were stranded on a deserted island.

Hyuk scooted away from N, who was trying to feed him berries.

" N hyung, I don't want any of your poison berries."

" They are not posion. See?"

N forces Ken to eat a handful.

" Ken is still alive. So they are perfectly fine."

Hyuk shrugged and eat some. N happily fed Hyuk some more berries and patted his tummy.

" Why is N hyung in mother mode all of a sudden?"

" He must be feeling bad about leaving Hyuk in the dark. And this is his way of saying sorry."

" Yeah like the one time N accidently lit Ravi on fire. N hyung was all over him for a week, buying him things and always feeding him."

" He didn't accidently lit me on fire. HE TRIED TO KILL ME AFTER I SAID HE WAS GAINING A LITTLE WEIGHT."

" No one cares Wonshik. Go sit over there and rap or something."


N loudly clapped to get everyones attention. He smacked the back of Ravi's head who was falling asleep.

" Now that I have everyone's full attention. Won you better get up before....Thank you. Okay, the reason we traveled to this beautiful resort is for some special team bonding."

The members groaned and screamed bad words in N's direction. N karate chopped their neck and continued on.

" Why don't we go around in a circle and introduce our selves in a funny way? I'll go first. Hello my name is Jung Hakyeon. I'm a married woman with twenty children. Don't worry all twenty of my children are from that poker face man over there. I am a teacher of badass children at the Badass College. I enjoy dancing in the . Any questions?"

Hyuk raised his hand.

" Yes, you with the kawaii ."

" Mrs. Jung what is the purpose of this stupid introductions?"

" I don't like your question. Next, you with the big lips?"

" Can you prove that you are indeed a woman?"

N happily nodded and started to take off his pants. It took a whole thirty minutes and five guys to stop him. Leo had to promise N a makeout session before the other gave up trying to strip.

Leo stood up to introduce himself to calm the pycho N.

" I'm Jung Taekwoon. I like children and coffee....and Hakyeon."

Leo blushed and sat back down.

" You're suppose to make up crazy stuff for your intruduction, hyung."

" I did. I said I liked Hakyeon."

Leo hi-fived a laughing Hongbin.

" Okay I'm next. Whats up everyone? RAVI is ma name. Don't chu forget it. I don't like disprect so respect me at all times."

" I said funny and crazy introductions , not stupid Ravi."

Ravi pouted and mumbled the rest.

" I hate everyone. I'm a married woman and have twenty kids. My name is Jung Ravi."

N pushed Ravi back into his seat and started beating him up.

" You , you're the one sleeping with my husband behind my back. I'll show you disrepect."

After the cat fight, N brightly smiled at Hyuk.

" You're next, baby Hyuk."

" Hi I'm Sanghyuk but you can call me Hulk. I'm a certified killer so don't mess with me. Oh and I hate the dark. Thanks guys."

The guys gave guilty smiles and clapped when Hyuk sat down. N forced Hongbin to stand up.

" I'm in love with you Kim Wonshik."

The island become dead silent, the country became mute, the whole universe stopped moving.

" W-what did you say Hongbin?"

" I said I'm in love with you Ravi."

" W-hat?"

Hongbin paniced at the face Ravi was making and pulled him closer to his face and gave him a big kiss on the lips. Ravi pushed Hongbin away who looked like a statue. Ravi touched his lips and looked around at the other hyungs, who were just as equally shocked. All of a sudden Hongbin started laughing like crazy.

" That was my introduction! Hahaha I can't believe you guys feel for that. I'm not in love with you Wonshik."

Everyone awkwardly laughed but Ravi. Hyuk noticed his eyes flashed disappointment but quickly faded it away. 

N pointed to the sky.

" Guys guys. The helicopter is here, we're free."

N pushed the members and ran full speed towards freedom.

" Finally we can get off this stupid island."

Hyuk whispered as he watch his hyungs fight to get on the helicopter.

" We are finally getting off this island but what do we do about that?"

He looked over at Ravi and Hongbin who are usually always teasing each other, awkwardly stood and not talk to each other.  Ravi tried to catch the other's eye but Hongbin woudln't spare him even a glance. Hyuk sighed. He has always hated drama.

 


Sorry guys for the late update. Its a stupid chapter.