pin the dress on the leader is my favorite game

Vixx Club

Its been like 10 years so please feel free to go back and read the last chapter or to sum it up:  N BEING USELESS AS USUAL, 42 IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING, RAVI IS A GENIUS, oh and ken bumped his head and lost all of his memories of hyukkie.


N gripped Ken's hand as he opened the door to the club. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around his cute head and squeeze it until the memories of his baby hyuk came out of hiding from ken's brain. The members looked up from their game of pin the dress on the leader and greeted both of them with a bored expression.

Ravi pushed past them from behind and entered the club. Hongbin greeted his boyfriend with a kiss and laughed at the drool all over his face. But looked closer and saw the ink from the test Ravi had fallen asleep on and smudged on his face. Hongbin quickly took out a pen and pencil and wrote down the answers since he had that test tomorrow. Ravi smiled like it was all part of his plan and joined the game. Leo was busy designing the dress for the next game, he wanted N to only wear the finest dresses.Hyuk could care less about the game but loved being able to "accidently" pin the dress onto the other members and hearing them squeak in pain.

N took out a water gun out of his bookbag that he kept for emergancies like this and sprayed everyone. Well, he sprayed mostly Hongbin becuase he had lipstick all over his face and no one seemed to want to tell him so he had to do what had to be done. Hyuk opened his mouth and grinned, " strawberry juice this time hyung? just what i needed"

" Listen up es! This is no time to play....OH I LOVE PIN THE DRESS ON THE LEADER......thanks for the invite." N crossed his arms over his chest, already forgetting about the depressed Ken by his side.

He quickly went over and scoled the other members for choosing such an ugly dress for the game while poor ken stood there drenched in his own sadness. N sat on Leo's lap who welcomed him by hugging his waist and leaning his head on his shoulders.  Hyuk kicked away N who was trying to hug him and said. " Where is Ken hyung?"

N gasped and stood up quickly. " Thats what I was forgetting! I have some bad news about our ken ken."

Hyuk raised an eyebrow. " Does the bad news have something to do with the stranger standing by the door?"

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and gave each other a surpised look.

" What do you mean hyukkie? Thats Ken hyung" Hongbin pointed out.

"Yeah look at his big nose, thats ken"

" Look at his socks that don't match, ken."

" Also, his name tag says ken so i'm thinking thats ken."

Hyuk laughed. " Are your classes working bean? That guy is not ken hyung, he doesn't even look anything close like him. Hes wearing glasses, ken doesn't wear glasses. Also he is wearing boxers, we all know ken doesn't wear boxes....okay i would be the only one who knows but still. PLUS THAT GUY IS WHITE, KEN IS NOT WHITE." The others look at ken with a puzzled face, what was hyuk talking about? That guy was obviously ken, evertyhing about him was ken.

Ken slowly stepped closer and sat in front of hyuk. ".....i remember you now, HYUKKIE HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. FORGIVE ME MY HONEY MUSTAH." Ken wrapped his arms around him and started kissing his face all over.

Hyuk groaned out in disgust and pushed the other away. " What the are you doing? No one is allowed to be cute and kiss me but my ken hyung."

The members couldn't understand what was happening, first ken lost his memories of hyuk and now hyuk can't regonize ken. Leo raised his hand to hyuk's forehead and gasped.

" forehead.....hot....fever" Leo quickly picked up Hyuk and dropped him in a convenient trash can filled with ice. " baby cool down." He whispered before dumping more ice in.

" I do not have a fever! I"m fine, you guys are the one thats sick. He isn't Ken!"

Ken started sobbing and hugged hongbin tightly. " why doesn't he remember me? all those years seducing him to poof be gone in a day. Hyuk please stop, I love you so much. you're hurting me,lets stop this and go on a date"

Hyuk glared at him and pointed an angry finger. " STOP PRETENDING, YOU'RE NOT KEN AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I ING KILL YOU"

N quietly walked over and slapped hyuk's face. " Hyuk i love you very much but thats is no way to treat Ken, you're sick so i'll forgive you but if you ever treat him like this again, i'll never forgive you even if you are our friend."  Hyuk's heart sank as he looked at the disappointed faces of his hyung. Ravi helped the sobbing ken up and all the members left the club silently, not even looking back at their maknae.

In his short life, he has only cried twice. When the first tear left his eye, he angirly rubbed it away and stood up from his ice bath. He kicked it, spilling it everywhere and sat on the floor. He was angry, sad, dissapointed and very confused. Why couldn't his hyungs see that the imposter was not ken, and was only pretending. But the more the thought about it.....maybe he really was the one that can't remember ken.  Did he really forget the only person he has ever liked? Did he forget the face of the person who saved him from his lonliness. He sighed out of frustration and sighed. He has never felt so alone in a long time since joined the club.