Down With The Maknae

Vixx Club

" Should we be making a tent or something? Its about to get dark and we have nothing."

" Maybe later Hyukkie. I'm trying to see how many of these weird berries I found, can fit into Ken's mouth."

Hyuk rushed over and pushed N away from the purple faced Ken.

" Hyung, Ken Hyung..... Don't die."

" I'm not dying you brat. N used the berries to paint my face."

" What if the berries are poisonous?"

" I'll be fine, I've been eating them the whole time we've been on this paradise of an island."

" Maybe their the kind of poison berries that make you die in a couple of days."

" Do you want me to die brat?"

" NO-NO I WOULD DIE WITH YOU. I WOULD EAT THE BERRIES AND IT WOULD BE JUST LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES. EXCEPT WE'RE NOT..OMG ITS JUST LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES. WE HAVE TO KILL THE STRONGEST FIRST, YOU TIE UP LEO HYUNG AND I-"

" Calm down my child."

Hongbin starting patting Hyuk's back to calm the frantic teenager. Hyuk started to breathe regulary again when Leo handed him a seashell he found. Hyuk listening inside the shell to hear the calm ocean waves, to block out the images of him being Hyukniss.

But instead of the calm blue ocean waves, he heard.

" EYES NOSE LIPS, MY HYUKKIE HAS . OHHH AHH LAA"

Hyuk threw the sea shell on the ground.

" Guys careful, that sea shell is contaminated with Hakyeon germs"

" I heard that the Hakyeon germs causes you to act like a wild animal and a teenage girl."

" And the symptoms are deadly, like you could never be normal every again. Society shuns people with the deadly Hakyeon germs."

" TALK EAT ."

N pulled out tiny crabs from his backbag and started flinging them at the members. N was so blinded by rage, he even threw some crabs at his beloved Leo. And Ken being the idiot he is, tried to catch the crabs with his mouth.

The members learned that day that when N is angry, he has perfect aim. He didn't miss any targets.....ANY TARGETS.


 

" Ravi hyung, that is not how you build a fire."

" Why don't you make it then, Hulk?"

" N hyung threw a crab at my treasure."

" Ouch. I remember one time, Leo hyung and I were playing soccer and I wore black and white pants. Leo hyung thought I was the ball and kicked me right into the net. Like I flew, I turned into a human soccer ball. He said he felt bad but I swore he was silently smiling."

" Yeah cool story. He threw it at my precious face not my ding dong."

" You ."

" Like Hongbin hyung?."

" you."

" Also like Hongbin hyung?"

" N hyung! Hyuk says he think you should shave your legs because you look like a  human size cactus."

" Ravi hyung, you're gonna wish you never mess with me. They don't call me Hyuk the Terminator for nothing."

" No one calls you that and you better run. I see the N bull coming."


" Hongbin hyung, do you really not know how to collect food?"

" What do you mean Hyuk bear? I spent a couple of hours collecting dinner for us."

" You brought back a couple of sticks and a poster of a watermelon."

" Yeah its dinner."

" No its trash."

" You're trash."

" You're a stalker."

" Tell me something I don't know~"

" Ravi hyung sleep talks about you."

" REALLY?!?!?! MAYBE MY ONSIDED CRUSH IS FINALLY MUTAL."

" Just kidding."

Hyuk walked away laughing.

" He talks about you all the time."

Hongbin was to busy crying to hear Hyuk.


" Leo hyung, that seashell is ugly. I can find you a better one."

" Ken hyung, stop eating. You're gonna get fat and sick."

"THATS IT, THAT KID IS OUT OF HAND." Ravi yelled at the Anti-Hyuk meeting. (Hyuk was taking a swim and playing in the ocean like a cute baby he is)

" Yeah, he told me to stop eatin and called me fat. I need to have at least 27 meals in a day or I'll pass out." Ken yelled second.

" Hyuk told me that I was trash." Hongbin added.

" Hyuk called me ugly and that he would find a better Leo." Leo whispred.

" Guys guys, calm down. We all know that Hyukkie has a atitude problem, but thats how he shows affections towards us. His words are harsh but they have love in every word."

" Hyuk called you a poor excuse for a woman."

" Lets burn this kid alive."


" Why are we going into the forest instead of making a tent? Its getting pretty late."

" Why do you always make me repeat myself Hyukkie? We're searching for idems to add to our island collection. If we are gonna survive the year here, we have to make our tent pretty for guest to visit." N said as he chopped down a branch in Leo's way.

" First , we're only gonna be here until tomorrow afternoon. Second, WE'RE NOT HAVING ANY GUEST BECAUSE THIS IS A ING DESERTED ISLAND."

Ravi covered Hyuk's mouth and shushed him.

" Don't yell idiot, you're gonna attract the man eating aniamls."

Hyuk nervously nodded his head. He laced hands with Leo, who looked down and patted his head.

" I'll protect you Sanghyuk."

N pulled out flashlights out of his bookbag. He started handing them out to them members but when he got to Hyuk, he ran out of flashlights.

" Sorry Hyukkie, I only have five."

" Its okay hyung, I'll just stay close to Leo hyung."

The group started to walk into the forest, with Hyuk hanging on to Leo tightly. Hyuk would jump at every little noise, and without a flashlight his fear doubled. He was the last person in their line and he would look behind him every 2 seconds. Then he would look to his left and then right and back to his left. As they ventured into the forest, the darker it was becoming. They would stop now and then if a member thought they found something cool. The others didn't seem parnoid like Hyuk but they just casually walked and talked. Hyuk was too busy trying to watch out for murders to listen to their conversations.

" Sanghyuk your shoes united."

" Oh thanks hyung."

Hyuk let go of Leo's now sweaty hand to tie his shoe. After he was done, he looked up to see that he was all alone....in a forest in the middle of a deserted island. It was now pitch dark and he didn't have a flashlight.

Hyuk felt tears falling down his face, he crawled to a near by tree and leaned on it. He drew his legs to his chest and sat there crying. He tried to breathe but his tears woudln't stop falling. He covered his eyes to block everything out. He counted to ten slowly like his grandma taught him but he couldn't seem to catch his breath.He may seem like a mature and rude brat but inside he was a boy with my fears.

" Why are we running? We left Sanghyuk."

N was pulling a confused Leo away from the area they abandoned their maknae, with the others following behind.

" Hakyeon we left Sanghyuk behind. That wasn't nice."

" That was the whole point. We had to teach our rude baby to stop behind mean to us. It was a lesson we had to teach him. He called me a human cactus."

" We baby him too much. He can get away with everything and we won't care because he's so adorable."

" Yeah its not fair, when I was the youngest you guys made me dress up like a girl and danced around the school."

All of a sudden, Leo's eyes showed fear.

" Whats wrong babe?"

Leo turned around and started sprinting to where Hyuk was.

" Taekwoon, where are you going?!?!"

" SANGHYUK IS EXTREMLY AFRAID OF THE DARK."

N's eyes widen realizing that Hyuk did tell them that he can't sleep without the light on or he will have nightmares. He raced after Leo with the members following behind. They shouted his name, not caring that the wild animals would find them. They had concern and fear laced in their voices as they screamed Hyuk's name.

N spotted a figure with their head in their legs and ran over. As he got closer, he heard whimpers and his heart clentched in pain. He gathered Hyuk's body into a deep hug, who wrapped his arms around him.

" I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry."

" Don't leave me Hakyeon hyung, please don't leave me."

" Never, hyukkie. I will always be there for you. Even if one day you tell me to leave your life, I would still be right by yourside annoying you."

N wiped his tears with his thumb, and lovingly his back. He felt Hyuk's breathing calming down and kissed his forehead.

" Sanghyuk."

Hyuk felt four other bodies tackle into him, they wrapped their arms around him and aplogized over and over.

" We'll never leave you again Hulk."

" We just wanted to teach you a lesson of stop being a little . But i realize i love hyuk."

" I love you more than chocolate."

" Don't cry Sanghyuk."

Hyuk softly laughed.

" Then you stop crying frist Leo hyung."

Leo wiped his face with his arm and rested his head on Hyuk's shoulder.

" I'm not crying."

Hyuk nodded and laughed.

" If you guys ever leave me again, I'll chop off your legs and glue them to your and pretend you're a centaur."

" Sounds like a deal to me."

" We should really head back to the sand part of the island, before we get eaten alive."

N pulled out an extra flashlight from his bag and gave an embrassed smile at Hyuk who glared at him. Hyuk held out his hand to N, who laced their hands togehter. Hyuk lead the group back to their spot, feeling like a champion. Even though he was crying like a baby a few moments ago. But the members still felt proud of their baby.

 


YO YO YO HEY GUYS~

SO GUESS WHO WROTE A NEW FANFIC?

THIS AUTHOR-NIM.

CHECK IT OUT ITS A LEO X VIXX FANFIC. (IT ALSO HAS KRIS)

I'M NOT GAY

Don't forget to show me some love and COMMENT~

KISSES FOR EVERYONE

-Angela