Everyone Out of the Pool!

Vixx Club

How about a lepard design?" Hongbin suggested, pointing at the screen. The others were gathered around the laptop once again doing something pointless when Kyungsoo just wanted to learn how to swim so he can get closer to marrying his one true love.

" I refuse." Kyungsoo shook his head with a gloomy expression, not liking the turn of events.

" Fine how about this one?" Hongbin asked with excitement in his eyes.

" Thats for girls.." Kyungsoo stared wide eyes at the bikini hongbin had pointed out. In his four hours of knowing the other, he realized that Hongbin was very open about bodies and tended not to care about taking off his shirt at random times of the day. He has seen enough of the Hongbin bod to last a lifetime.

" Well looking at your body its no different than a girls." Ravi pointed out in defense to his boyfriend. “ If you had a body like mine, you could have won your crush’s heart a long time ago.”

" Hyuk your lame excuse for a rapper is hurting my feelings ." Hyuk looked up from his manga with a bored smile. " Ravi hyung what did i tell you about making fun of chungsoo?"

Kyungsoo pouted and clung to Hyuk’s arm who chuckled and playfully pushed him away. “ Its Kyungsoo hyukkie!”

Ken narrowed his eyes. “ If I didn’t know that my Hyuk couldn’t swim at all, I would think this guy you have a crush on his Hyuk. Get your skinny arms off my hubby!”

Ken roughly pushed Kyungsoo away from Hyuk, causing Kyungsoo to tip his chair back and fall back. The group heard a loud splash and stared in horror as their new friend tried desparently to stop drowing. Ken was frozen in fear and disgust with himself, he had hurt someone because of his stupid jealously.

The members rushed to the side of the pool, some even though they didn’t know how to swim dove in trying to rescue Kyungsoo. The others made a human rope trying to throw themselves to where Kyungsoo was at so he could grab on to be pulled to safetly. Ken was the first to dive in and was the closest to Kyungsoo. Ken felt his lungs about to burst and his muscles hurt from trying to stay a float. His fear of the water was replaced by his fear of losing a friend which pushed him to get to the other.

Kyungsoo’s head was bobbing up and down from the water, his screams of help was echoing in the room. The human rope kept breaking apart and now everyone was drowing. Leo was hanging onto N’s head trying to get a breath of air but in the process dunking Hakyeon’s head deeper in the water. Ravi body was turned upside down for a while now, not moving just floating ontop of the water. Hongbin was missing the moment he jumped into the water.

The only person not wet and drowing was Hyuk who was still standing on the edge of the pool. He lazily pulled out a whistle from his shorts and blew on it.

“ Everyone out of the pool, someone is drowing.” Ravi lifted his head from the water and shouted. “ Everyone is drowing! Aren’t you gonna save us?!??!”

Hyuk shrugged. “ Why do I have to save you guys when you can just stand up? Its like 2 feet.”

Leo let go of Hakyeon’s head and immediently his feet touched the ground of the pool. Ravi who everyone thought was dead did the same and shyly rubbed his neck in shame.

Ken had already reached Kyungsoo and was dragging both of them to the stairs of the pool. He threw kyungsoo across the water and stood up with a blank expression. Hongbin who turned out didn’t jump in the water at all came out of his hiding spot behind the wall. The room was silent, everyone was too embrassed to even look at each other. Hyuk was about to call them stupid when someone opened the door.

“ Delievery for Mr. Lee!”

Hongbin thanked him and quickly opened the box to reveal pororo swimming trunks. He held them high in the air to show Kyungsoo. “ Your crush will surely fall for you with you wearing these babies.”

Kyungsoo took a long look at the trunks and started walking to the deeper end of the pool. “ Goodbye world….”

 


Hyuk heard a mumbling voice behind him. “ I look stupid.” He turned around and there stood a blushing Kyungsoo wearing pororo swim trunks. He laughed. “ You’ve always look stupid but now you’re the king of stupid.”

Kyungsoo pouted. “ Youre a meanie.”

Hyuk shrugged and grabbed the other by his wrist to pull him back to the pool area. “ Hey that’s how my character was set up. Its not my fault she made me the spoiled brat.” Hyuk looked out the window as if somewhere right now, someone was reading about his life and falling off their bed laughing at his stupid hyungs.  

Kyungsoo looked at him confused. “ You say the strangest things sometimes.”

 

Kyungsoo nervously looked around the room trying to find some encouragment from his new friends. But the only thing he got was nothing because everyon else was trying to push N into the pool.

“ You brats better stop or I’m kicking you out of my club!!!”

Kyungsoo sighed. “ It must be nice to have friends you can play around with.” He ignored the curses coming from the other side of the pool and dipped a foot. “ Who’s the idiot who decidied that pool water should be below freezing?”

He hugged his shivering body and screamed when he felt someone pinch his back.

“ You’re pretty muscular chungsoo, more than I thought.” He slapped Ravi’s hand. “ I consider cooking a form of extreme sports.”

Ravi chuckled and rolled his eyes. “ Okay first thing first, we have to teach you how to move your legs under the water. Go in and show me your technique.”

Kyungsoo nodded with a serious expression and slowly got into the water. But before he was fully in, he pulled out something and put it on top of his head.

“…..why did you put on a red wig?”

Kyungsoo innocently smiled. “ The guy in the anime had red hair and he was really good at swimming. So I thought I should too.”

“ Good thinking! Wow you’re slowly becoming one of us.”

Kyungsoo forced a smile, kinda getting scared of becomine like the vixx club members.

Kyungsoo readjusted his wig and grabbed onto the edge to balance himself. He slowly lifted his body and moved his feet. The others proudly clapped. “ You’re swimming kyungsoo-ah!”

Kyungsoo had a huge grin on his face, he was one step closer to his crush’s heart. He was too busy being happy he lost grip of the edge and slipped. He didn’t learn how to stay a float and ended up banging his head on the edge and passing out.

The shocked members heard a loud whistle.

“ Everyone out of the pool, someone is drowing.”

 

 


 

yooooooooo its ur author angela! how would you guys my lovely readers feel about me starting a new fanfic?? I have this awersome idea! Its gonna be a vixx fic of course~ I’ll still update vixx club and I’m not gay I promise xoxo