42

Vixx Club

N was roaming the halls instead of actually going to class like usual. He decided to call himself the schools very own hall monitor who makes sure students go to class instead of roaming the halls. He flipped his bangs out of his face and rubbed his sore shoulders. " Its a tough job but somoeone has to do it. This school is so lucky I spend all time doing things for the greater good." He look down at he scribbling on his hand and narrowed his eyes trying to see the smudged markings on it.

"Oh! Ravi's class is down the hall." He skipped all the way to the room and poked his head trying to see inside the classroom. His eyes roamed around the room until he spotted a napping Ravi sitting in the back. N laughed at the puddle of drool leaking out of his rappers mouth. He quickly looked around the room and threw his shoe at him, startling the other awake. Ravi quickly picked up his head and screamed out. " 42!" and the teacher who had his back turn nodded and thanked him for giving out the right answer. N took out his own homework sheet and wrote down 42 for every single answer since he just realized that Ravi was a sleeping genius. " Who knew the answer to everything was 42?"

He pointed to a student who was trying to get past him and shouted out " Who gave you permission to be out here during class hours?!? Don't make me report you young lady!" The student scared for her life yelled out " ....42?" N nodded and waved her off. " Good answer, what a smart child.."

N gave one last look to Ravi who had his head back down on the desk and was hugging his shoe and turned the other way marching down the hall humming. He was about to check the bathrooms when he saw a familiar looking boy banging his head on a locker. The brown hair and body shape could only mean one person.

" KenKen?....hey baby whats wrong?"

He turned around and started crying heavily with snot coming out of his nose. N quickly ran over and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him as close as possible. He has never seen ken so heartbroken and sad before and wasnt used to this side of his friend. N rocked him back and forth until his weeping became quiet whimpers. He ran his fingers through his hair to calm him down just like how he likes it.

" Kenken tell me what happened? Do i have to beat someone up? Is it hyukkie? What did that idiot do now? Did he forget to say i love you again?

The other in his arms looked up at him and puffed out his red cheeks from crying and looked at him with expressionless eyes. "....who is hyukkie?"

N felt his heart stop, this was his worst nightmare that one of his best friends would forget them. He started to panic and felt a shiver of anxiety wave through his body.

" Ken thats not funny, hyuk is your almost boyfriend that he denys but we all know he loves you." N stared at him trying to see any signs of him remembering but all he got was a blank stare and a confused expression.

He took out a picture he carrys around of Hyuk wearing a maid outfit and shoved it into ken's face.

" Hyuk, Han Sanghyuk. Do you remeber him now?" Ken shook his head slowly. " He's really cute but sorry i can't remember him no matter how hard i try."

N had tears in his eyes and harshly shook ken's shoulders. " What the hell happened? How can you not remember him? Do you remember Hongbin or Ravi?"

Ken thought for a second before slowly nodding. " The cute couple of vixx club." N slammed his hand on the locker and felt tears in his eyes. How cruel fate was that Ken remembered everyone but his lover. He noticed a red mark on the others forehead and came to the conclusion that he must have fell and hit his head. He wanted so badly to push Ken into hyuk's arms but knew how heartbroken hyuk would be if he found out ken couldn't rememeber him. N tried to calm his heavy breathing and took ken's hand into his own and led him to the club room.

The other whispered. " where are you taking me hyung?"

N bit down on his lip. " To where we make your dreams come true. I'm going to make you remember kenken because i love you and want you to be the happiest boy in the world, which i know is only possible with hyukkie."

N felt ken's hand to squeeze his hand. "...what if i can't remember him forever?"

N stopped walking and stared at the door of his club. " then i'll quit being president since i failed at my job making people's dreams come true."

N continued walking and opened the door of his precioius club and walked in with a determined heart.

 


HEYYYYYYYYYY!

It feels like forever since i updated, but please forgive me! i started my first year at college so ive been super busy but i hope you guys like this chapter. Please don't hate me for doing this to kenken

-Angela