what the hell

Vixx Club

Hyuk smriked and thought to himself. " i'm keeping whatever that hyung was hiding in his pocket, it must be something worth a lot of money." He reached down into the pocket until his fingers grapsed something and pulled it out. It didn't feel like a gold bar so he pulled it out with a puzzled look. Once his eyes laid on what was really in his hyung's pocket he groaned.

" what the hell?"

N magically woke up from his passed out state and looked up. " what is it hyukkie?!?! tell me before the lion wakes up!" Hyuk was too stunned to even answer his hyung, he just put the thing back into leo's pocket and walked over to N and sat on his back in deep thought.

The members looked at Hyuk curisously wondering what horrible thing did he see that he was stunned speechless. Ken cautiously walked over and patted Hyuk's head. " hyuk baby?.....are you okay? do you need one of my love filled kisses that you like?" He waited for Hyuk to respond but backed away in fear when a quiet chuckle came out of Hyuk's mouth before it became loud and louder. Ken fell backwards and screamed. " Whatever was in leo's hyungs pocket broke hyuk!"

Hyuk stopped laughing and stood up on N's back, crushing the poor leader who groaned and passed out again. " Since the leader died, i'm the next leader and i order all of us to go to Leo hyung's house now." Ravi and Hongbin nodded obediently still not understanding what the hell was going on and stood up walking to the door like zombies. Ken who was still too frozen to move, watch nervously as Hyuk walked over to him and cupped his chin. " a kiss would be nice right now." Hyuk leaned down to capture his lips in a slow kiss and chuckled pulling the other by the back of his shirt to the door and telling ravibean couple to carry him to the elder's house. He picked up the heavy leo and placed him on a conviently placed wheel barrow and put the leader on top of him, pushing them all the way.

The door was open and Hyuk walked in with the oldest members and dumped them onto the ground. The fall walking up Leo who gasped seeing everyone in his house. " how did you get inside of my house?"

Hongbin grinned. " who would think that your password to your door was the date of when vixx club was made?" Leo blushed and looked away shyly. N who was only pretending to be passed out this whole time beamed and thought to hismelf. "now that i  finally know his passsword i'm moving into his apartment forever."

Hyuk loudly clapped trying to get everyone's attention. " the reason i called everyone to gather here is to discuss what i found in leo hyung's pocket." He held out his had to leo who shook his head. " hyung everyone deserves to know what it is." Leo sighed and handed it over.

Hyuk held the item out high in the air so that everyone could see. The members gasped in shock. " hyung....how could you?" Leo bowed his head down in shame. " i couldn't help myself." Hyuk walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out an album filled with a whole bunch of them. Eververyone gathered around the album and cringed or laughed seeing the pics their hyung collected. Hyuk looked at the pic in his hand that was in leo's pocket, one of all the members sleeping in the club room with inapproite things drawn on their faces. The album was filled with embarassing pictures of all the members. Leo looked horrifed that they found out about his hobby of taking what he found was cute pictures of his friends.

Ken laughed loudly and pointed to a pic. " Ha! Look at this one, its from the day we decided to shave our heads because Hongbin got gum stuck in his and had to cut his hair.......leo hyung you ddin't have to take the pic hiding behind a tree."

Ravi pointed to a picture and covered it embarassed. " Why do you have a picture of me falling out of a tree?! why does it look like you're in a bush when you took his picture?" Hongbin quickly took the picture out of the album and put it into his pocket.

N chuckled and pointed to another pic. " Oh! Remember that day where I almot got arrested for walking around ?" Everyone made a disgued faced and shook their head. N rubbed his neck nervusly. ".....oh yeah....haha only leo was there. Baby why did you take a pic of me when they were driving me away in the cop car? WHY DIDN'T YOU COME SAVE ME?!?! WHY WERE YOU HIDING BEHIND A COP AND TOOK THIS PIC?"

Hyuk notifced the pattern of all the pics leo had taken. " Leo hyung...are you a vixx club stalker?" Leo burst into tears and burried his face into his palms. " You guys just look so cute I wanted to cherish the memories forever but i was scared you wouldn't let me take pictures of you guys since you guys always hate it when hakyeon takes pictures. Please don't be mad at me."

Ravi chuckled and patted his hyung's head. " of course we're not mad hyung, you can take pictures of us as much as you like."

Hyuk sat down next to leo and pulled his arms around him. " and the reason why we hate taking pics with n hyung is becasue he makes us dress up as embarrasing things."

Leo sniffed and stop crying while wiping his face with his sleeve. " Thank you guys for forgiving me, you guys can stay at my house tonight." Everyone smiled and nodded getting up to raid his house. Ken and Hyuk were fighting over who got to control the tv pushing each other off the couch. Ravi was staring at the fish tank while Hongbin was on the other side, renacting a movie scene they had saw the other day. He looked to his side to see a smiling diva napping on his lap. He took out his camera secretly and took a picture of the chaos in his living room and grinned, putting the picture into the album and writiing down under it. " the day the members found out about my stalking pictures hobby." He took a quick selfie and taped it underneath the one earlier and labled it. " but thats not gonna stop me from taking more."