Day 2: Apple Bottom

Vixx Club

Hyuk stopped at the first step. The staircase leading to the club was dark and scary. The hallway had a spooky atmosphere and Hyuk swore he heard a creepy humming. He felt someone's hot breath on the back of his neck. Cold sweat was dripping down his forehead.

" You better move along before I take a bite of your apple . I'm hungry for some Hyuk ." A flirtatious voice whispered in his ear. For the second time Hyuk passed out and was dragged into the hell they called Vixx Club. But this time, he wasn't drugged, he was scared for his life.

" What did you do to him now?"

" All I did was ask him if he wanted some apples and he just freaked out. Kid must be allergic or something." N innocently said.

" So why is he not wearing any pants?"

" Fine, I'm guilty as charged. I wanted to see Hyuk's cute perky . Don't leave me Leo, I will never touch anyone's but yours."

" You better not." N beamed at Leo's answer and gave him a peck on the cheek.

" I don't want to ruin your sweet moment, BUT GIVE ME BACK MY ING PANTS."

"Awww did my Hyukkie wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

" N hyung I think you should back away from Hyuk. That vein on his forehead is about to burst." Ravi said as he backed way from the angry teen.

Leo pulled N behind him and was willing to use his body as a shield. N patted Leo's as a sign of affection but quickly feared for his life when Hyuk started to turn green....Hyuk turned into the Hulk!

Ken rushed in front of Hyuk and handed him an ice cream cone. Hyuk's skin color started to go back to normal and he was back to just being the adorable Hyuk.

" You're lucky this time N hyung."

" You're lucky I didn't do more than just touch your juicy ." N smirked.

Hyuk the Hulk is back.

 


After calming down, Hyuk looked around the club. He gasped. Yesterday the club room was decorated like a regular classroom but today the desk were replaced with bean bag chairs. The bookshelf were magically turned into TVs, and in the middle of the room was a life size cut out stand of Park Hyo Shin. But Hyuk noticed Park Hyo Shin's face was blurry with red. He got closer and realized the man's face was covered with red lipstick kiss marks.

There was a paper sticking out of the stand.

Property belongs to: Hongbin

Touch him and I kiss your face like how I made out with Park Hyo Shin. Ravi feel free to touch this as much as you want.

- HongBong

Hyuk shivered and backed away from the stand. He looked around and saw the members sitting in groups. Leo was sitting on a bean bag chair drinking tea and N was sitting on his lap playing with his hair. Leo told N to get his fat off him but had a small smile on his face.

Ravi was writing something down in his notebook and Hongbin was sitting too close to him, doing nothing but staring at his crush. Ravi polietly asked him to move over and Hongbin immedialy sat on his lap. Hyuk laughed at the deep blush on Ravi's face.

Hyuk looked at the "normal" member Ken, who was eating his 10th snack of the day. Hyuk sat down next to him and Ken handed him a candy bar. Hyuk happily accepted.

" So what do you guys usually do around here?"

" Important stuff."

" N hyung is harrasing Leo hyung. Ravi hyung is trying to fight off Hongbin the leech. And you're eating paper."

"Yeah I know, important stuff."

" So what should I? You guys never told me what my position is."

" Oh yeah, N hyung what should we do with the kid?"

" Who?" N asked still trying to get Leo to kiss him.

" Hyuk, me the kid sitting right here."

" Oh Hyukkie! You are offically member number 1. You should be honored, you are our first member."

" Gee thanks." Hyuk rolled his eyes.

" Can you tell me the purpose of this club?"

" I told you this yesterday. We make people's dream come true."

" How?" Hyuk questioned.

" I have no clue. No one has submited a request from the box outside the club yet."

" How long has this club been opened?"

" A couple of months actually. You're lucky we let you in on our club. There was a huge waiting list for new members."

" Yeah right hyung, no one even knows this club exists. That is why we are in the basement instead of an actually classroom." Ravi added.

A frantic Ken came rushing into the club room.

" Fellow friends! We have our first request."

The group surrounded Ken to read the request.

" Please help me write a love letter to my crush.I really want to tell him my feelings for him before he graduates. Vixx Club fighting."

N made a girly squeal and kissed the request letter.

" We must make this girl's dream come true. Vixx Club we have our first client!"