Laugh at my jokes

Vixx Club

" I-Is this neccasary? I feel like its a little....inapproitate."  Kyungsoo mumbled, trying to pull down his apron.

" Do you want to learn how to swim or not?" Hyuk lazily answered, throwing a dart trying to hit the apple on Ken's head.

" But why do i have to take off my shirt and only wear an apron?" He nervously played with the hem of his shorts.

" It was the only way to get the artist off your back...." Hyuk turned to him. " Unless you like that sorta thing, you're lucky hes fine with just painting you like that instead of in the ."

Kyungsoo shook his head and continued with the mission the vixx club gave him, making them dinner dressed in an apron with puppy ears. Every five minutes, he had to sit on the chair while Ravi easily lifted him up and down. Kyungsoo was still sore from when Ravi decided he wanted to run on a treadmill. He doen'st even want to think about how Ravi used him for that.

Leo whistled and Kyungsoo got on all fours and crawled to where the other was sitting. Leo held out his palm and Kyungsoo placed his hand on top of it. " Good boy." He put a bone down next to Kyungsoo's leg.

" hell no!" Kyungsoo tried to stand up but was pulled down by his wrist. He turned to give Leo a piece of his mind when he saw the tears streaming down his face. "puppy....doesn't like...me?"

Kyungsoo messed up his hair in frustration and took the bone in his mouth and almost died from the taste. He put on a force smile and barked. Leo had a smirk on his face and walked away. " funny kid." Kyungsoo glared at his back walking away. " jerk."

He started to peel the onions and glanced at the Ken who was staring at him in the corner, who gave him the mission of laughing at every joke he said.

" Okay this is a good one....what do runners eat before a race?" Ken covered his mouth to hide his laugh, not wanting to ruin his joke.

" .....what?" Kyungsoo asked, already knwoing the stupid answer.

".....nothing they fast!!!!"

Kyungsoo tried really hard to laugh but the combination of ken's stupidness and the onion, only tears were coming out of his eyes and his hyserical laugh. 

" HAHAHAHAHAHA" The club members gathered around him, giving him a strange look as tears streamed down his face.
" He's finally lost it..."

" Maybe we should run away before he kills out.."

" Someone get that knife away from him."


Kyungsoo put the finishing touches on the food he prepared and glanced at Hyuk who was put in charge of making sure he didn't run away. Kyungsoo shyly looked at him.

" ....you're different then the rest of the other guys."

Hyuk raised his eyebrow, taking a bite of fruit he made the other cut him.

" How so?"

" W-well you're nicer.....and you don't bully me."

Hyuk laughed. " I would normally be the only bullying you the most but i'm not feeling it today. Plus what did you expect, no one has stepped foot in our club for over two weeks and they are just over joyed you're here. They mean no harm."

Kyungsoo looked over Hyuk's shoulder to the other guys giggling over something on N's laptop." I never asked you why you want to learn how to swim so bad." Kyungsoo sat across from him and softly smiled.

" Its to impress the swimming captian....tomorrow are try-outs and I may have told him i'm a swimming champion when all he said was hey." Hyuk silently listened to his story and reached to ruffle his hair.

" You must really like this guy to ask the help of a bunch of crazy kids." Kyungsoo had a dreamy look on his face. " I really do like him. I've spent over three years just watching him from afar and this is my chance to make him fall in love with me!"

Hongbin who was listeing to whole time came over and put his amrs around him. " I understand what you're feeling kid. I've done some crazy things to get Ravi to notice me."

Ravi nodded with a huge smile. " Yeah like that one time he snuck into my house and taped a picture of himself all over my walls and things. I couldn't sleep for days becuase he chose a pic of him creepily smile and hugging a picture of me sleeping."

Kyungsoo whispered. " Thats a brilliant idea...." Hyuk smacked his forehead. " Shut up, no its not."

N slapped his hands on the table and roughly put his laptop down. " While you ladies were gossiping I found a perfect way to teach kyungsoo how to swim. I call it plan teach kyungsoo how to swim ily to seduce the captian."

Kyungsoo smiled, grateful for their support. He motioned to the food he made that took him two hours. N took one look and pushed all the food off the table.

" Forget the food! We have more important things to worry about. Your love story moved me to tears kid. Vixx club will make your dreams come true~"

Ken screamed out in horror at the food on the ground and it took all of them to stop him fromt eating off the floor.

N clicked play on the screen and everyone gathered around. There were plently of ohhs and ahhs during the video. They even took out notebook to write down important facts. Only Kyungsoo was in shock and look confused.

"......why are we watching Free! Iwatobi Swim Club the anime?"

" How else are we going to learn how to swim? Anime is the only way Hakyeon can learn.Thats why our teachers make little anime videos for him to learn. You should have seen the one where they cosplayed as naruto characters to teach him math. "

Kyungsoo really didn't get it but for some reason he felt himself nodding at Ravi's explanation. He rubbed his face and concentrated on the video, clapping along with the others at certain scenes. N wiped away a tear and closed the laptop. He pointed to the door.

" To the swimming pool! We have ten hours to teach Kyungsoo the art of swimming seduction."