Terror At Chanpole's House

Vixx Club

" Cha Hakyeon: role of baby"

Hyuk repeated again, enjoying the evil aura coming from his hyung. He shook his head trying to control his laughter and read on down the list. The others gulped, having no idea what role that crazy tall kid could have picked for them.

" Lee Hongbin: Handsome eldest son"

" Why is hongbong the oldest son while i'm the baby?!?!?" N yelled out not believing the plot twist in this weird situation.

Chanyeol just shrugged and innocently answered. " Your loud and sudden outpursts reminded me of a baby. Maybe if you acted your age like Hongbin does you would have been the son."

Leo who is still faced down on the floor, turned his head to look at Chanyeol. His face, which is covered in a birthday cake, changed from the normal poker face to one of fear. The one word he whispered made everyone in the room shudder.

"....run."

Before anyone could even blink, Chanyeol was flying in the air towards the kitchen. Hyuk immeditly looked over to where N was standing. N looked at him and shrugged. " It wasn't me."

" Who else can throw a full grown man across a room beside you?"

" It would've been me, if what he was saying wasn't true. I do tend to whine and yell a lot. I'll forgive him this time. Next time he'll go even further in the air."

" So if it wasn't N hyung?....then who?"

He made eye contact with a too innocent looking Hongbin. Before Hyuk could accuse the other of throwing their friend across the room, he threw his arms in the air.

" Fine I confess it was me. Just stop giving me that look." A groaning Chanyeol came back and laid down on the couch.

" Why Hongbin?" He mumbled.

Hongbin shyly whispered and played with his fingers. " I wanted to be....the eldest sister."

Chanyeol groaned again rubbing his back. " You could've just told me instead of throwing me."

Hongbin sheepishly grinned. " Sorry I couldn't stop myself."

" But I stand firm in my decisions. You guys promised to go along with what I picked so you're gonna have to be the eldest son this time."

Leo mumbled. " There is not going to be another next time."

Hongbin nodded but pouted. He sat down next to Leo and patiently wanted to get dressed up for his role.

" Well now thats over. Next on the list." Hyuk cleared his throat and continued on reading the rest of the list.

".....wait, Chanhole are you sure i'm fit for this role?"

Ravi went to Hyuk and read out loud.

" Han Sanghyuk: role of......dad?"

N threw his arms up. " Hyukkawaii is 12 years old, he can't be the dad. Who is going to believe that?"

" Byuk is manly in his own way and I really admire his level of maturity and being able to stand up for himself. He's perfect for the role!"

Hyuk grinned, happy with the compliements. Ken frowned not liking the way Chanyeol was looking at Hyuk. He whispered. " Does this bean pole like my hyukkie?"

" Thanks Chanyeol, I'll be the perfect dad for....." He wrapped his arms around Ravi's shoulder. " my precious son."

Ravi  sighed and went back to sit on the couch. " I'm gonna get kicked out of our school."

" And the last role is, Lee Jaehwan: dog"

Everyone turned to see how Ken would react. He just shrugged and said cool. He was happy he didn't get anything stupid like baby or eldest son. He was satifised with what he could do best, animal sounds.

Chanyeol got up and started to loudly clap. " Okay we only have a few hours to get everyone ready. I"m going to turn you bunch of losers into fabulous looking people." He ordered everyone into separte rooms so he could work on everyone without distractions.

Hyuk was pushed into a dark room and sat down on the couch. He pulled out his phone  to text the others to find out what was going on, when the door opened.

" C-Chanyeol? P-put down the tweezers please! Why do you need a hammer for?!?!?"

The rest of the members firghtened by Hyuk's screams tried to open their doors and run away but it was locked. " What have we gotten into?"

Leo who was still on the floor, rolled over to stare at the ceiling. He shivered remebering what happened in that room. Ravi looked down at his hyung, feeling guilty that they had to go through all this because of him.

" Hyung?"

"....he shaved.....m-my...."

The door was flung open and a pale Hyuk escaped from the room. He had tears in his eyes and was dressed in a pale green suit with red shoes. His eyebrows were plucked in a upside down check mark shape, and his hair swept away from his face.

" I look like a clown that escaped from the circus!"

He yelled out to his other hyungs still locked in their rooms. " RUN AWAY HYUNGS! DON'T LET HIM CATCH YOU!"

N flung himself at the door, slamming his body against it. His eyes widen as the door slowly opened. "....to late Hyukkie. He caught me..."