Lion Hunting

Vixx Club

Hyuk had a rough night. A very rough night of playing video games. Usually he would sit and chat with his grandma until she fell asleep but she was visiting some of her friends. He was so lonely he was about to call one of his vixx hyungs and ask them to come over. But this little thing called pride stopped him.

He was tired of them calling them their baby, he is a grown man! A grown man that likes it when people tuck him into bed. But thats totally different topic.

Hyuk closed his eyes and tried to catch up on some most wanted sleep. The teacher's boring lecture was the perfect lullaby for him. He was just about to fall into dream land when something started to poke his head.

Hyuk groaned and swatted the person's hand away. He assumed it was his teacher trying to wake him up.

He heard the person sigh and walk away. Hyuk smirked and yet again felt himself travel to the dream land. Just one more second and he would be out....but he felt the person petting his hair now. He sighed and opened his eyes. Obivously this person wouldn't go away. He was about to give this person a piece of his mind when he met eyes with the annyoing pest.

"....Leo hyung?"

He nodded and pulled up a seat next to him. Hyuk rubbed his eyes and looked around. No one seemed to notice Leo in their classroom.

" Why are you here hyung?"

" I need your help." Leo bashly mumbled.

" Right now?"

Leo nodded.

" With what exactly?"

Leo pulled out a magazine and pointed to a black hat. He beamed and looked at Hyuk with an excited smile.

" Yes i see the hat, what about it?"

" I want it."

" ....then go get it."

" ....no."

Hyuk groaned and face planted his desk. He rubbed his face and faced his hyung.

" And why not?"

" Hakyeon will see me buy it."

Hyuk nodded and rubbed his imaginary beard.

" So this hat is for N hyung? And you want my help so that he doesn't see you buy it for him."

Leo nodded his head so fast, Hyuk was scared it would pop right off. He stopped his hyung's head and made him sit still.

" Okay i'm in. But you have to do my math homework for two weeks." Hyuk held out his hand.

" Deal, but you have to make sure N doesn't notice anything. I want this to be a surpirse. If he even notices i'm gone, i'm gonna feed your homework to my kitty army. "

Leo and Hyuk shook hands. Leo got up from his seat and loudly pushed in his chair. Hyuk noticed that no one seemed to notice his hyung loudly bumping in to desk and tripping over his feet. Was his hyung a ghost?

" Oh hyung, why are you getting N hyung a hat?"

" A i'm sorry i kissed another guy apology."

Hyuk nodded. " Good plan."


Hyuk nervously bit his nails. How was he gonna distract N hyung when his eyes were glued to Leo hyung 24/7? N hyung had hawk eyes and noticed every little detail about Leo.

Hyuk noticed Leo getting up from the bean bag chair and pacing back and forth. N was watching his every move.

" Why are you so nervous cheater? Planning to meet your other boyfriend!?!"

Leo sighed and shook his head.

" You're my only boyfriend Hayeon."

N snorted.

" Thats not what I saw when you were the life out of that guy at the party."

Leo sadly shook his head.

" Hakyeon I've told you a million times, he kissed me. I was too drunk to know what was going on."

Hyuk could tell that N already forgive Leo but was too stubborn to do anything. He meet eyes with Leo who nodded.

He cracked his knuckles and neck. Its show time.

He made his way over to N and sat nexto to him.

" Hey hyung?"

" yes my darling son."

"...don't call me that. But anyway I need some advice."

N gasped and turned around.

" Advice from me? But you think my knowledge is useless."

" I know I said that but I needed advice...about love."

He smirked when he saw the pleased expression on his hyung. He manged to distract him. He gave the okay signal to Leo hyung who slipped away out the door. N was too busy babbling away about how he was the master of love to notice.

" So who is the lucky guy?"

" What?"

" The guy you are madly in love with and want to have his children."

Hyuk thought "what was this crazy hyung talking about?" But then he remembered he was suppose to distract him.

" Uhhh....his name is...."

He started sweating, he didn't think this plan through enough. He said the first name that came into mind.

" Obama!"

N blinked.

" O-obama?"

Hyuk mentaly face palmed. He never felt so stupid in his life.

" Yeah....i like Obama."

He heard crying coming from behind him. Ken was crying tears of joy or saddness Hyuk couldn't tell.

" I knew this day would come but I didn't think it would be this fast. I never even had a chance to tell you my true feelings. Good luck with your new boyfriend Hyuk. I hope Obama treats you right."

Ken ran away in tears. N poked his chest hard.

" You broke Ken Ken's heart, you jerk."

" W-what? I-I didn't mean to."

" Speaking of heartbreaker, where is my cheater of a boyfriend?"

N scaned the room and his expression became dark when he didn't see his favorite lion.

He threw the chair across the room and pulled out a sword. He loudly whistled.

" Hongin, Ravi! Report to the backroom, we have a lion to hunt down and kill."

Hyuk was to busy regreting his life choices to notice his hyung getting ready to plot Leo's death. He could hear Ken's tears from the other room. His heart tightened at the sound and he sighed.

" I'm not dating obama...."

 


Heyyy everyone! I can't believe its been a month since i last updated. Please forgive this awful author. Anyway thanks for all the love and I promise more updates in the future.

-Ang