Code Word

Vixx Club

Hyuk stared at the text he had just recieved in his hand for 10 minutes straight. He was trying to figure out the weird alien also named Ken.

" What the hell does IMITB CWGHNRT mean?"

Hyuk scratched his head and put his feet on his desk. He texted "what" to Ken and "stop stalking me" to N. Long story short, N kept trying to sneek into his house all last night.

He read out loud. " You should really go back to first grade Hyuk. It means, Important meeting in the basement code word get Hongbin and Ravi together."

Hyuk sighed and tiredly rubbed his face, his hyungs were making him mentally and physically tired.

" Why didn't you just type it out? It would've made everything a whole lot easier and I took first grade twice so shut up." Hyuk put his phone down and looked at the board to find his teacher missing. He looked to his right and met eyes with his teacher who was standing above him. He awkwardly chuckled and put his feet down and opened his book.

" You may carry on Ms. teacher."

Hyuk shooed the teacher back to her spot. He picked up his phone again when she turned around.

" I did type it out. I thought you have to shorten everything like LOL. Why has no one corrected me on my typing style? No wonder you guys never text back."


Hyuk tapped on Leo's back who was facing the wall of their dorm.

" You okay hyung?"

Leo sadly nodded and faced the wall again. Hyuk looked between the wall and his hyung.

" Did you need something from the wall or....?"

Leo heavily sighed and handed Hyuk a piece of paper.

It read. " Jung Taekwoon from here on out, you are on time out until you figure what you did wrong and fix it. Don't even look at me or I'll chop off your eyebrows. -Cha Master"

Hyuk patted his back and handed him back the paper.

" Why is he acting like an emotional woman again?"

Leo shrugged and stuff the paper in his pocket.

" Do you remember what you did?"

".....A member of the soccer team kissed me when I was a little drunk."

" Ouch. N hyung is not gonna forgive you anytime soon. Don't lose faith hyung and keep trying to seduce him to forgive you."

Leo nodded and placed his face on the wall. Hyuk shook his head at the drama in the club and opened the door to vixx club. He looked around and saw that no one was around. He sighed and sat down on one of the bean bags and closed his eyes. His group of friends had more drama than an average highschooler in a movie. He heard muffled sounds coming from the back room and looked up.

" Whats that?"

He got up and followed the sound. He opened the door to their back room where they put useless stuff they don't like from their houses. Ken and N were leaning agasint the door, fast asleep. He waved his hand in fronot of their faces, but got no reaction. He nudged N in the leg and whispered.

" Hey."

" N hyung."

" Wake up."

" Fatty."
N openend his eyes and punched Hyuk in the leg.

" What the hell are you doing in my room at this time of day?"

" Hyung, we're at the club room and its the afternoon. Why are you guys sleeping in fronot of the door anyway?"

N smirked.

" I'm guarding the lion and his prey."

Hyuk made a confused face.

" You know what I mean. I'm guarding the thirsty vampire and his human."

Hyuk blinked.

"...Ravi and Hongbin are in there doing the freaky."

"WHAT?!?!"

Ken nodded. " This morning we kidnapped them and locked them in this closet. They have been in there all day. Just a few hours ago we started hearing...moans."

Ken and N giggled and copied the sounds they heard.

" Ew. Why are you guys just listening then?"

" Its not ew Hyuk, its educational."

Hyuk was about to make a smart comment when he heard a loud sound come from inside of the closet. He blushed bright red and covered his ears. N pounced on him and tried to removed his hands from his ears.

'Its eductional Hyukie. You're gonna learn alot of you pay attention."

Hyuk tried to push him away but Ken came over and held him back. He screamed when N started coming closer. N gasped and coverd Hyuk's mouth.

" Don't yell idiot. They might st-"

Just then the noise stopped and the closet became perfectly quiet. Hyuk gulped and uncovered his eyes. He saw the doorknob started to turn and he fell to the ground. He was not ready to see one of his favorite hyungs . He door opened to reveal a fully clothed Ravi. Ravi who looked perfectly normal.

He turned around. " Hey would you look at that Bin. Our hyungs saved us from being locked in the closet. I don't know what happened but I woke up in the closet with Hongbin."

Hyuk stuttered. " W-what were you g-guys doing in the closet all day?"

Hongbin came out with a wide smile and shrugged.

" Nothing much. Just..."

Hongbin and Ravi both blushed and looked away smiling.

N ran up to Hongbin and shook him hard.

" TELL ME."

" We...were playing tag."

".....I'm sorry I must have heard wrong. Why did sound like tag? Can you say that again?"

" We played tag."

N whispered in Ken's ear. " Is tag a code word kids use nowadays?"

Ken blinked and shook his head.

" So why were you guys making such loud noises?"

Hongbin smiled and jabbed Ravi in the chest.

" This kid here is the master at tag. I never went against such a strong partner."

N started to laugh like crazy.

" I waited here all day so you guys could...play tag? What a funny story."

N laughed one more time before stopping and started to roll up his sleves.

" I'm giving you guys three seconds before I shove my foot up your ."

Leo peeked in to the room and mumbled.

"...N can I come in now? Its cold in the hallway."

" I change my mind. I'm gonna shove the cheater Leo's foot up both your ."

The trio gulped and ran for their lives with N chasing behind them. Hyuk sat on the ground next to Ken with a knowing smile.

" You saw it too right hyung?"

Ken chuckled.

" You mean the kiss marks all over Bean's neck or the way Ravi's shirt was buttoned wrong. If yes then I did. N hyung really needs some new glasses."

" I can't believe he doesn't know what tag actually means."

 


 

Don't kill me guys. I apoglize for the really late update. Thanks for commenting and all the love. (especially you my fav reader)

- Ang