goo goo ga ga

Vixx Club

" Leo hyung, sit up straight you're gonna crease your dress!"

" Ken hyung stop boucning up and down, your tail is gonna fall off!"

" For the last time, N hyung stop trying to take off your diaper!"

Chanyeol shook his head and tried to take the family picture again. He demanded that they sit on his couch and take a picture in their outfits so he could hang it up on his fridge.

" Ready....1....2....3...say cheese!"

At the last minute before he could take the picture, Hongbin sneezed and his wig fall into N's lap who was scratching his tummy, feeling the diapter ( the only thing he is wearing ) starting to give him a rash. His wig fell into where no wig should have to go. Leo reached down into the diaper and kindly put the wig back on Hongbin's head. The members watched as Hongbin's face turned a dark shade of blue and passed out mumbling " i-i have to burn my head"

Ken who was too busy laughing and bounching around, clearly happy with his dog costume, hit Ravi in the face with his tail. Ravi who is dressed in a suit and tie fall off the couch and reached out for something which so happened to be Leo's dress, to reveal that the other was wearing a y leopard bra. Leo covered his chest and screamed.

Hyuk watched the chaos unfold and held out a peace sign, giving the camera a dashing smile. He burst out laughing and laughed even harder looking at the picture. He really loved his crazy hyungs.


Everyone relucantly waved bye to Chanyeol and would have taken off their outfits the moment they left his sight but chanyeol made them sign a contract to keep them on until the sun sets. Or else he will print out a million pictures of their family picture and hang it all over the school.

The walk to Ravi's apartment was the worst part for everyone except Ravi and Ken. Everyone else held their heads low and avoided looking into peoples eyes. Leo sighed as he kept tripping over his dress, and his heels weren't helping his figure at all. " damn my dress is dirty now and look at my makeup, its smearing."

N who was on his pacifier and hugging his teddy bear, flicked off a random stranger for whistling at Leo. Hyuk smacked his hand. " N baby, its not nice to flick people off."

N ripped the teddy bear's leg off and innocently smiled at him, trying to control his anger. " i'm sorry daddy, i won't do it anymore."

Hyuk, a little too happy for being in control for once, skipped all the way to Ravi's apartment. The members watched on at their happy maknae and marched right behind him.

They sat around Ravi's living room and waited for their principal. Hongbin was about to get up and fix up his wig a bit when the doorbell ran. Ravi gulped and stood up slowly walking towards the door.

N whispered. " everyone get into your positions!"

Ravi nodded and opened the door, greeting her and leting her in. She walked into the living room and cleared , surpised at what she saw.

" Ummm Wonshik dear....why is your father reading the newspaper upside down and using your dog as a foot rest?"

" U-uh....h-hes......"

Hyuk put down the newspaper and patted Ken on the , telling him to go climb a tree. He shook her hand and smiled. " Hello Mrs. Lee, I'm Wonshik's father. I realized that from my many years of reading the newspaper, i absorb the information more if its upside down."

Mrs.Lee stared at his face. " Have I seen you before Mr.Kim?"

Hyuk waved his hands in the air, surpised at her question. " Its impossible for you to have seen me, i havent left this house since I was born!.......Let me introdue my adorable baby."

N who was fixing his wedgie, pulled his hands out of his diaper, and stood up to shake her hand. He looked at her dead straight in her eyes and said. " goo goo ga ga.....i'm a tall baby."

Ravi paled and picked N up and threw him on the couch. " My baby brother is a little advance for his age.....have you meet my mom?"

Leo who was trying to sneak away, quickly turned around and bowed. " H-how about we talk about my son over some lunch?" Mrs.Lee who was still staring at Hongbin sitting on top of ken the dog's back and riding him around.

" T-that sounds wonderful."

The whole room was silent except for the sounds of eating, Mrs. Lee clearned after a few minutes.

" I have been informed that your son, Wonshik has damaged some school property and i have come to discuss the payments."

N slammed down his bottle of milk. " You have not proof that it was Ravi's fault everything broke. I know for sure the doors were all already a little broken, its not his fault he has superhuman strength. I demand a laywer!......i mean goo goo ga ga." N innocently titled his head and drank his milk.

" Your very smart baby is right, after some consideration i would like to thank your son because now the district is paying for new furniture and supplies. Everything he broke is being replaced at the expense of the district so he is not being punished."

Ravi stood up and jumped around the kitchen, so happy that he ran up to Hongbin and pulled him into a bone crushing hug and kissed him.

Hyuk stood up, trying to save the situtation and pointed at the kissing couple. " I haven't told you this before but you're adopted!"

They glanced at Mrs.Lee to see if she bougth the story but she was just eating her food calmly. She rubbed her full tummy and put on her jacket and headed towards the door. The gang followed her out and she turned to them. " Thank you for having me. I'm sorry for bothering you and your family." She opened the door and walked out but turned around last minute.

" Nice try boys. I'll pretend I didn't see all of this since i'm getting a new desk. Leo dear, I recommand a different shade of eyeshadow next time, maybe more of a purple?  Oh and Hakyeon, I sent your mom a picture of you in a diaper just now."

She waved as she walked out, laughing the whole time.