Mr. Bob

Vixx Club

Hongbin rushed to follow their leader's order while trying to smooth his hair back in place. Ravi grinned and squeezed his hand while he dragged the other along.

" Do you think the other hyungs know about our relationship?"

Hongbin smacked his boyfriend's head.

" I pretty sure the whole school except N hyung knows about us. I mean your bite marks on my neck aren't that hidden."

Ravi smirked.

" They weren't suppose to hidden, everyone should know who you belong to."

Hongbin blushed and hide his face on Ravi's shoulder.

" You sound so hot when you ."

"....i didn't say anything dirty."

Hongbin blushed even harder.

" Stop it Ravi you're gonna make me pop a blood vessel."

Ravi sighed and open the door to the backroom.

" You're lucky I like you ."

Hongbin raised his eyebrow when he spotted N dressed in a harry potter robe with his face painted red. They sat down and waited for their leader to stop eye murdering a picture of Leo. Finally after years of silence N sat on the table and spoke to s with his eyes closed. Which were painted so they seem like his eyes were open all the time.

" You know what day it is boys?"

".....friday?"

N opened his eyes and gave Ravi a puzzled look.

" Its Monday idiot."

" Oh that explains alot."

N closed his eyes again and asked the same question.

" Its monday hyung."

N dramtically shook his head.

" No its not monday my dear sons, its Leo's death day. I'm gonna catch him cheating on me and then i'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna make him beg for my forgiveness. I need my sons to help me kill."

Hongbin boringly held up his hand.

" I'm in."

Ravi raised his hand with an excited smile.

" Me too."

N happily hopped off the table and reached over for a bucket of paint. He splashed Hongbin's face with blue paint and Ravi's with green. He put his arms in the air and started singing while dragging his sons out of the room.

Hyuk looked up from his pit of sadness and saw his colorful hyungs crawling and loudly singing leaving the club room. Hyuk bit his lip in deep thought. He was torn between stoping his hyungs before they find Leo or to fix the mess with Ken. He paced back and forth, realizing that time was slowly ticking away.

" Damn, if I don't go and help Leo hyung he'll feed my homework to his cat army and won't talk to me anymore. On the other hand, if I don't explain to Ken hyung, i might lose my chance at a love life."

He stopped pacing and pulled his lucky coin from his pocket.

" Lets leave this fate to Mr. Bob. If he lands on the face side I'll go to Leo hyung and if he lands on the other side I'll go to Ken hyung."

Hyuk kissed his coin and tossed it in the air. He did a silent prayer waiting for the sound of a coin falling on the ground. He opened his eyes when the sound never came. He looked around with a confuzed face. He finally found his coin stuck right in the middle of Hongbin's Park Hyo Shin poster. He rushed over and fell to his knees. He started the poster's face and sobbing.

" I killed Shin master! Please forgive me, Mr. Bob didn't mean it. Don't tell Bingbong hyung or I'll put another coin in you."

He heard a tsk come from behind him. He turned around and saw Ken leaning against the wall.

" Now you're cheating on Obama? You're better than this Hyuk. "

He pulled out his coin and whsipered. " Bob landed on his side...."

Hyuk dazedly approached his hyung and punched him across the face. Ken's eyes widen and spat out.

" What the hell was that for Hyuk?!?"

Hyuk angrily started hitting Ken's chest.

"I'm not dating Obama or Shin master! I like....someone else."

Ken's face brighten and he finally smiled.

" So you're not gonna be Mrs. Obama?"

".....no."

Ken shyly pulled Hyuk into a bone crushing hug.

" I take back everything I said about you.

" What did you say?"

" Oh nothing, just that Hyuk is an fat monkey."


Hyuk grabbed Ken's hand and pulled him to the mall.

" Where are we going Hyuk?"

" To save a lion from three soul eaters."