Day 1: I got kidnapped

Vixx Club

Han Sanghyuk or Hyuk for short, was rebellious. He liked to do everything opposite of everyone else. In first grade when other kids were learning their alphabet, Hyuk was calculating the distance between his spit ball and the girl infront of him. He had a bitter mouth that was cursed with talking back to everyone, which caused him to get in trouble alot.

 The only person who actually cared for him and who he loved back was his grandma. So when she decided that he should attend Jellyfish High when his old school shut down because some dumb kid decided to burn it down, he agreed. He was glad he didn't have to attend his old school anymore, he didn't have any friends. Even though he put up a tough act he really craved for friendship.

Hyuk loosened the tie around his neck and styled his hair so that it looked messy but y. His grandma clucked her tongue and fixed his hair and tie.

" Grandma you ruined my hair." Hyuk pouted.

His grandma smacked his and rushed him out the door.

" Don't punch any students Sanghyuk." She glared at him but had a loving smile on her face.

" I won't promise anything."

Hyuk dodged the broom thrown his way and walked slowly to Jellyfish High.

" Hello, you must be Han Sanghyuk. Welcome to Jellyfish High, where we create a better future for you."

The lady smiled a dazzling smile that blinded him. She waited for a response but Hyuk just yawned. Did she expect him to bow down and kiss her feet or something? She frowned.

" I can tell you're a troublemaker young man. Look at the way you are dressed, fix your tie and your messy hair. I expect you to be on your best behavior. Our school only provides education for students who deserve it. If I hear any complaints about you ,you might have to leave on your first day."

" I've only been here for four minutes, and you have already insulted me. I thought adults are suppose to teach others not to judge people. I don't need your help in finding my class. Just get back to eating, you have a little something in your teeth, ma'am. " Hyuk smirked as her face turned bright red. He grabbed his schedule and left the office.

A figure who was siting in the office heard the exhance between Hyuk and the rude office lady darkly chuckled and rubbed his hands together.

" He's perfect."

 


Hi, I'm Han Sanghyuk. You probably don't want to be my friend because I'm rude and a troublemaker. Oh and did I mention I'm single.

Hyuk practiced his little speech in his head as he made his way to his homeroom. He was about to open the door when someone dressed in all black with a dark mask handed him an envelope. He gave the stranger a weird look but the man stood in the same spot. The stranger pointed to the envelope.

Hyuk cautiously opend it. It was a very colorful piece of paper that looked like a four year old wrote it.

" You are invited to join Vixx Club. Please come join us at the basement.If you don't come N hyung said we will have to use force. Leo hyung says he thinks your adorable. N hyung says you better sleep with one eye open.

-Vixx Club's Hongbin"

After Hyuk finished reading the invitation, the stranger grabbed the paper out of his hand and stuffed it into his mouth and walked away.

" What the hell was that?"

Hyuk ignored the wierd man and even weirder letter. After a hard day of not paying attention and having to introduce himself in every class, school was finally over. Hyuk thought back to the invitation and shrugged. There is no way he is going to some basment to met some Vixx Club.

As he was leaving the building everyting turned black and he felt his hands being tied. Someone had blindfolded him and he was behing carried like a princess by someone who had very strong, musclar arms. He kicked and screamed but was silence by some weird gas. His eyes felt heavy and he closed his eyes and took a nap.

He opened his eyes when he felt a bright light and heard mumbling around him.

" You didn't have to tie him to a chair."

" N hyung told me too."

" Well you didn't have to give him sleeping gas."

" N hyung told me too."

" Where the hell am I? Who are you people? And why is that guy wearing a dress?" Hyuk asked.

" Well you are in the basement of our school. We are members of Vixx Club. And I have no idea why N hyung is wearing a dress."

The man wearing the dress spun around and spoke with a lot of gestures.

"Welcome to Vixx Club, where we make all your precious dreams come true."

Hyuk gave him a blank stare.

" So is it like a host club or something?"

" No silly, its Vixx Club."

" And tell me why I'm tied up and why you kidnapped me?"

"Oh its because we want you to join our club and you didn't come willingly so we had to use force. I'm N, the president. I am also the one who decided you were perfect for our club. "

N pointed to a guy who was sipping on juice and had a scary face that made Hyuk want to crawl in a hole.

" And this y beast is Leo, he's vice president. He's mine so don't even look at him without asking me. Right babe?"

Leo slowly nodded with a disgusted face. " Unfortunately."

N pounced on Leo and began to nag at him. The other just sipped his juice.

" Leo hyung looks like someone who would put your heart in a jar if his lover tried to leave him." Hyuk said outloud.

" Oh silly you. I'm the one who would do that." N said. Hyuk gulped, believing the tan male would actually do something like that.

" Hahaha oh N hyung and his jokes, I'm Ravi. I'm the treasurer. I'm the one that carried you here. Welcome to the club. Oh and this is Hongbin."

Ravi pulled a blushing boy infront of him. Until a moment ago, Hongbin was staring at Ravi like he was a lion and Ravi was his prey.

Hongbin spoke up. " Hi I'm Hongbin the secretary. I'm the one that put sleeping gas on you." Hongbin slipped a piece of paper into Hongbin's hand and walked backward in the darkness. He opened the paper. It read " Ravi is mine, he just does'nt know it yet."

He rolled his eyes at the wierd club members. He looked at the last member, he was the stranger from earlier today. He took off his mask and Hyuk wouldn't admit it but his heart skipped a few beats.

" I'm Ken, the manager of Vixx Club. I'm the one that likes long walks on the beach and snacks."

" Actually we couldn't think of a position for Ken hyung so he's the manager of nothing. But he won best manager four times in a row, I don't know how he does it." Hongbin said.

N, back from annyoing Leo moved back into spotlight.

" So my dear what is your name?"

"Hyuk, I'm a junior."

" Awww how cute Hyukkie, you're the only junior. We are all seniors. So are you going to join Vixx Club?"

" I don't know, what kind of club are you guys? Are you guys like a student council?"

" Not exactly."

" Then like a music club or sports club?"

" Nope."

" Then what kind of club is this?" Hyuk yelled frustared.

" We make everyone's dreams come true club. So are you willing to be our next member. Or do we have to get rid of you because you saw our secret hideout?"

" I don't think this club is for me."

" You get free food."

" Count me in." Hyuk agreed.

 

 


YAYYY FIRST CHAPTER^^

SORRY if its a little boring, I had to introduce the characters.

Please Subscribe, Comment and Upvote