Meow

Vixx Club

"Hyuk get your into this family picture right now!" N shouted as everyone else crowded around his pink polaroid camera. Hyuk who was sitting on the other side of the room, shouted back. " Hell no! I'll be in it if you're not in it."

N pouted and started whinning to Leo who was forced to be in the picture becuase a certain someone tied him up. " Honey, our son is rebeling against me."

Leo sighed and under N's intense gaze nodded and quietly spoke. " Hyuk, listen to......your mother." N made a extremely happy face and stuck out his tongue to Hongbin. " I bet your're jealous that Leo calls me his wife.

Hongbin made a face of disgust. " The only thing Ravi calls me i-" Before Hongbin could finish his sentence, a red faced Ravi covered his mouth.

" I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone what I call you.....in private." Ravi whispered the last part. Hongbin kissed his hands and laughed. " Sorry Ravi"

Hyuk pretended to throw up. " All four of you are gross."

Even though no on asked him Ken said. " I call Hyuk....my princess cupcake in my head." Hyuk made a face of horror and threw his shoe at him. " And you're the prince of ." Ken blushed. " I can't believe we have such cute nicknames for each other."

N clicked his tongue. " Mother and Father are the best nicknames!"

Ken crosses his arms. " Ha! No ours are the best nicknames."

Ravi let out a high pitched laugh. " Your guys nicknames are poop compared to what Hongbin calls m-" This time Hongbin with an even redder face covered Ravi's mouth.

Ken threw up his arms in the air. " Why are you guys being so secretive!?! Just tell us."

N narrowed his eyes. " Hmmmm..very suspicious. Ravi probably calls Hongbin...white nookie nuk-nuk, and Hongbin calls him..moushy goushy toushy." Hyuk loudly laughed. " What the heck N hyung? Even for you that was a horrible guess." He stopped laughing when he noticed Ravi and Hongbin trying to sneak out of the room in embrassment.

Ken pointed at them and laughed. " You call your boyfriend white nookie nuk-nuk!?"

Ravi lowered his head in shame. " Hongbin thought it was cute!"

N ran over with his camera and took one of Ravi rolling on the ground in shame. And another one of Hongbin trying to bury his face into the wall. N put his camera down and joined Ken in the pointing and laughing at the couple.

Everyone was too busy to notice Leo quietly walk over and put the something into his pocket except Hyuk who still hasn't left the couch. Hyuk curiously watched Leo as he walked into a corner and sat down, staring at the whatever he took like they were treasure.

Still looking at Leo, Hyuk whispered. " Mother come here."

N who gasped hearing him being called that, skipped over and sat on Hyuk's lap.

" You called my son?"

Hyuk motioned towards Leo. " What is hyung doing?"

N turned his head and shouted out to Leo. " Husband what are you doing?" Leo rushed to put it back in his pocket and held out his arms in silence.

N turned to Hyuk. " Your father is hiding something from me, i'll distract him and you get whatever he hid in his pocket." Hyuk nodded and N got off him and marched over to Leo.

Leo gulped and for once in his life tried acting cute. He really didn't want them to see what he had in his pocket, espeically his wife and son.

"......meow"

N fell to his knees and gasped for air. " Abort mission Hyukkie, Leo killed me." Hyuk who wasn't affected at all shook his head. " I'll avenge your death mother!" Hyuk jumped into the air and tackled Leo down to the ground. They wresetled for a couple of minutes, with Hyuk tickling him more than hurting him.

All you could hear wear desperate meows and the sound of evil chuckling.

" Show me whats in your pocket hyung!"

Leo shook his head and whispered on last meow before passing out. Hyuk reached into his pocket and pulled out.....a piece of paper with the words written on it " if lost, please return him back to Cha Hakyeon"

N lifted his head and whispered. " the other pocket.....idiot."

Hyuk glared at him and said in his cutest voice. " woof woof."

N gasped for air. " how dare you hyuk..." Hyuk smirked at the passed out leader and reached into Leo's pocket to pull out......

 


hahahaha hey guys!

bye guys!