Professional Hat Guy

Vixx Club

" This place is huge, how are we going to found them?" Ken whispered into Hyuk's ear. Hyuk wiped the spit from his ear and sighed.

" Hmmm let me think, maybe they are behind the crazy trio dressed in paint."

" so much sass in a little body."

" I have an above average body thank you very much."

Hyuk grabbed his hand and quietly tip toed away from the trio.

" We have to find Leo hyung before the others do. I'm worried for his life."

Ken waved his hand.

" Don't worry my friend, N hyung wouldn't actually kill leo hyung. Unless he is wearing his pink hat, then leo hyung's death is for certain."

" pink hat?"

" yeah, n hyung always wears his pink hat when he wants to end someone's life. Which is pretty often."

Hyuk nodded. That sounded like something N would do. He leaned against the wall and stuck his head out.

" ....damn it, he's wearing a pink hat. an ugly pink hat."

Ken pointed to an ice cream stand.

" I'll buy you ice cream if you can knock the hat off his hand before he sees you."

" You're on."

Hyuk took off his hoodie and traded it with a jacket he saw on a chair. It wasn't stealing more of borrowing and never giving it back. He ducked behind stores and people, slowing making his way towards his hyungs. He wiped off sweat off his brow.

" You can do this Hyuk, its for ice cream."

He took out $1 out of his pants and threw it on the ground.

" I seem to have dropped my money! oh my what ever shall i do?"

He watched amused as Hongbin and Ravi doved for the money, punching each other. They were still wresting when Hyuk skipped closer to N who was looking through his fake binoculars, made of his hands. He gulped and slowly walked over with his arms stretched out to knock the hat of his head. He was so close, just a few mores steps when he...tripped. He dove first face and grabbed whatever he could, which just so happened to be N's pants.

Cue the girly screams.

" HELP SOME IDIOT IS TRYING TO PEEK AT MY GOODS!"

Hyuk in a state of panic ran up to N and tackled him. He coverd his mouth and eyes and yelled in his ear.

" Be quiet! You're causing a scene." N smirked and his hand. Hyuk let go of his mouth with a disguted noise.

" You're totally not my type mister." N said before kicking him in his baby maker. Hyuk fell over and groaned. Today was just not his day. N picked up his fallen hat and his fallen hongbin and ravi and walked away. Ken came running to his side and started massaging his lower back. Hyuk was glad, N was to stupid to regonize him.

" You okay there Hyuk?"

" I can't feel anything hyung, just kill me now."

" At least you get ice cream."

" You can shove the ice cream down your . I'm breaking up with ice cream forever."


After Hyuk managed to get up and not run over to kill N, they continued with their mission. Ken was telling him a story of his first encounter with a buffalo when they spotted Leo in a hat store.

" Why didn't we check the hat store in the first place? He told me he was buying N hyung a hat."

" Maybe because you were too wrapped up in going out with Obama."

" Let it go hyung."

Hyuk covered Ken's mouth before he started singing the annoying song. They walked up to Leo who was glaring at a tall, weird looking boy.

" Hows the hat shopping going?"

Leo sadly shook his head and mumbled. " I can't remember Hakyeon's head size." He opened his hand and stared at it. " I remember when his head used to fit in my palm. The perfect size."

Ken whispered. " What the hell is he mumbling about?"

Hyuk awkwardly coughed. " I don't think it matters hyung, most hats are one size fit all."

Leo put down the hat he was looking. " ....it has to be perfect, just like him."

The tall guy standing next to Leo laughed. " Why don't you just measure my head, I have been told I have the perfect shaped head?"

Hyuk motioned to him with his chin. " And you are?"

" Park Chanyeol, I work here. I'm also known as a professional hat guy."

" You do have a nice shaped head." Chanyeol beamed and patted his head.

" Why thank you my good sir."

Leo moved closer to Chanyeol and put his hand on his head to measure. Hyuk didn't understand the logic but went along with it. He was about to try on a few hats himself when a mannequin was thrown in their direction. Hyuk screamed and fell into a pile of hats. He looked up to see a N with red tears streaming down his face. Hyuk cowered in fear and laid back down on the hats. It was better to stay out of this, he already faced the wrath and wasn't ready for round 2.

" JUNG TAEKWOON YOU BETTER GET YOUR ING HANDS OFF HIS NICELY SHAPED HEAD BEFORE I KILL YOU." N screamed and picked up Hongbin, ready to throw him.

" Hakyeon baby please calm down, its not what it looks like."

" You had your hands on his head!! You used to do that to me!"

" But that was before, when your head was smaller."

" Now you're calling me ugly!"

N backed up a few steps and then started running, he threw Hongbin when he got a good enough speed. Hongbin spread his arms out and closed his eyes. This was it, his dream came true. He finallly became a bird. Hongbin was thrown directly at Chanyeol who was laughing the whole time. They both fell on to the floor.

" Hi I'm Hongbin."

" chanyeol. its nice to meet you."

" BINGBONG DON'T TALK TO THE ENEMY!"

Leo sighed at the mess and grabbed the hat he wanted in the beginning and put it on his boyfriend's head. He threw the pink hat on the floor and "accidently" stepped on it a few times. He lovingly his hair.

" I love you Hakyeon."

N's eyes widen and took off his hat to look at it.

" Its for me and not Banyeol?"

" Chanyeol."

"Whatever, Hongbin kill the enemy."

Leo shyly nodded. " I'm sorry about everything, don't be mad anymore."

N nodded and pulled him in for a make up kiss.  Everyong awed at the couple and didn't notice the store owner walking in with a horrified face.

" Toanyeol what happened to my store?!?!?"

" Its Chanyeol and your store. I quit!."

The owner grabbed a broom and swung it at them. Ravi picked up Hongbin and dragged Chanyeol by one arm and hurried out of the store. N climbed onto Leo's back and they bolted out. Ken had already sprinted out when N attacked the store. That left poor little Hyuk taking a nap on a pile of hats.

Hyuk opened his eyes to an angry owner's face. He looked around at the mess and noticed none of his hyungs were around. He sheepishly grinned at the owner.

" Want some ice cream? You pay." The owner sighed and nodded.

" I'm cool with that kid, I'm probably gonna be eating nothing but ice cream for a couple of months now that your crazy friends wrecked my store."

" I got kicked in my private spot."

" You definitely need some ice cream. Since I like you, I'll buy you two scoops."

" Gee thanks old man."

" Did i just make friends with a ganster looking kid?"

Hyuk nodded. " Be honored old man. You're in the presence of a Vixx Club member. Wanna hear about the time my idiot leader kidnapped me into joining my club?"

" Not really."

" Well it all started one day...."