Pink From Love

Vixx Club

The whole room turned silent, not understand what words just came out of their tall friends mouth. Hyuk stood up confused and scratched his head. " Sorry Toel, I think I heard you wrong, it sounded like you picked Leo hyung for the mom role."

Chanyeol cutely smiled and shyly rocked back and forth. " You didn't hear wrong Byuk. Leo hyung has the best qualties to be a mom, plus he has the body for it."

Hongbin spat out his drink. " Are you blind? What about his thunder thighs and thick shoulders do you think is motherly like? The moment he puts on a dress, the world is gonna end."

Leo still in a daze, mumbled. "....I have honey thighs not thunder ones."

Chanyeol walked over to Leo and ruffled his hair. " You're lucky my hobby is sewing clothes. After some consideration, I decided to share my collection with you guys. I've been saving this dress for some time now and I'm giving it to you Leo hyung." He pushed the almost dead Leo into the bathroom. They bit their nails nervously wanting for them to return. After a few seconds, a blood curling scream shock the whole house. The group flung themselves at the door, banging on it. " Whats going on in there?!?!" " Hyung!"  " Open the door!!"

All of a sudden the screaming stopped and was replaced with a dark creepy chuckled. Hyuk felt sweat drip down his forehead, what in the world was going on behind that door. He looked at N who was just as worried as he was. N looked at him and whispered. " Y-you don't think Chanyeol would hurt m-my baby would he?"

Hyuk shook his head. " No way hyung. Toel is a good guy, weird but a good guy." He nervously chewed on his bottom lip. He hoped he wasn't wrong about his new friend.

After what felt like hours, the door slowly opened.

" Hyung! Are you okay?........hyung?"

The group stared at the thing walking towards them with no emotion on its face at all. Whatever that thing was, had so much makeup on its face, it looked like a birthday cake. It was dressed in the brightest pink dress Hyuk has every seen in his life. And his whole body was decorated in rainbow jewerly.On its head, was long dark hair that looked like a birds nest. Behind the hidous creature was a proud looking Chanyeol.

" I present to you the new and improved Jung Taekwoon."

Ravi's jaw dropped and he pointed at the creature. " This thing, is Leo hyung?!?!"

Chanyeol clicked his tongue and smacked his hand. " Its not polite to point at a lady."

" That thing is suppose to be a lady!?!?!" Hongbin screamed.

Chanyeol clicked his tongue again and shook his head. " You really need to teach your boys manners N hyung. They don't even know how to treat a beautiful lady."

Hyuk shook off his shock and asked his friend trying not to hurt his feelings. " W-what kind of look were you going for Toel? A halloween costume?"

" I was going for the princess concept. I wanted to world to see what true art really is. From head to toe, Leo hyung is my beautiful creation. His hair, which i collected myself from my cat, his dress which I made from pink of love, his makeup I learned from watching youtube videos. Everything is perfect."

Hyuk looked at Leo who was staring at the wall with a blank expression, his eyes haven't blink ever since the shocking annoucment. He nervoulsy walked over to him, patting him on the shoulder. " You look a little pale there mama jung." He heard a gasp when Leo passed out flat on his face. If this was a normal situtaton, Hyuk would have laughed his off but this was a serious time he shouldn't be laughing. So why can't he stop giggling.

" .....ha....haha...hahahahahahaha." He threw his head back and laughed until he saw starts.

" H-he's wearing cat fur as a wig!" Ken yelled out before joining Hyuk on the floor, laughing. Soon after everyone but Chanyeol and Leo were crawling on the foor with laughter.

" Pink....Pink....of love hahahha."

" Did you see Leo's nails? He drew flowers on them with sharpie!"

Chanyeol pouted and sadly sat on his couch.

" I knew it. You guys are just like the others, making fun of me pretending to be my friend."

N stopped laughing first and wrapped his arms around the sulking Chanyeol.

" Thats how friendship works Yeol. We love each other but also make fun of each other because we know at the end of the day we're still all best friends. Vixx Club would never hurt you, we're your friends."

Chanyeol's face lit up with happines and hugged N. " Does that mean I can dress you up too?"

N awkwardly chuckled. " Well....you see...about that...."

Chanyeol titled his head, waiting for N to stop stuttering.

Hyuk picked up the paper Chanyeol made the list of roles on and read the next line.

" Cha Hakyeon: role of baby."

N pushed the other off the couch and glared at him with demon eyes.

" Me the fabulous Cha Hakyeon, as a baby? Are you ready to die Chanpole by my hands?"

"...i-its Chanyeol.....i-i thought at the end of the day we're all bestfriends."

" Its lunch time you head."