Strawberry Soup

Vixx Club

Hyuk was lazily laying down on the club's couch while throwing popcorn in the air to catch it in his mouth. On days where he is the first person to be in the club room, he usually sleeps or eats. Today was a special day, he felt like doing both at the same time. But knowing his hyungs, they were gonna come barging in with "important news" and distrub his peaceful time. Hyuk sat up and placed the emtpy bowl on the table, counting down from 5...4....3....2....BAM

The door was slammed open and a wide eyed Ravi walked in. Hyuk raised his eyebrow curiously. Usually N or Ken would walk in with a panic faced but today the usually chill rapper was the one. Ravi looked around the room and made eye contact with Hyuk. He sprinted over and pulled the other into a bone crushing hug. Ravi whinned in the other's ears. " I'm a pile of ."

Hyuk awkwardly hug the other back, not used to skinship with his hyung.

" Thats cute. Care to explain?"

" Tomorrow I will become......angel Wonshik."

" Hyung what the hell are you on?"

Ravi stared off into the distance with a depressed expression. Hyuk waved his hand in the other's face, sighing when he got no reaction. He pulled out his phone and sent a simple text to hongbin. Your boyfriend is a pile of ....

Not even a second passed that the door was slammed open again. A sweaty Hongbin came through the door with a bat. " Why is my loser a pile of ? Even if you're hyukawaii, i will not tolerate you insulting my boyfriend unless i'm in the room to make fun of him too."

Hyuk waved him over to where he was holding Ravi up with one hand. Hongbin rushed over to his boyfriend and dragged him over to the couch. He tapped on his cheek gently a few times but after a while starting slapping him. Ravi woke up groaning in pain. He whimpered and sat up.

" Why are you hurting me Bin?"

" Because i thought you died."

" You should have gave me CPR."

Hongbin giggled. " Its not too late, i should do it just in case."

" Ew."

Ravi turned and shyly laughed. " Oh hey Hyuk, didn't see you there."

" Don't you dare kiss in front of me or I'll stab you. Now tell us why you are a pile of ."

Ravi bowed his head down ashamed. He nervoulsy played with his fingers on his lap.

" I-I......"

" Whats going on? Are we having a Ravi intervention? I'll start, Wonshik my love, i have been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now. Everytime i go over to your house, i make sure to steal something. Last time I stole your puppy's chew toy. My favorite stolen item is the shoes i'm wearing, you have excellent fashion taste. Oh and second thing is your body is getting a little flabby lately. I noticed your abs became a two pack instead of a six. I'm sorry but it had to be said. I pick Ken to go next."

Hakyeon sat down nexto to Ravi and patted his shoulder. Ken nodded and pulled up a chair in front of the group. He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

" I"m not sure how to put this but....when we take pictures it bothers me that you put up a thumbs up sign when everyone else puts up a peace sign. It makes me want to chop off your thumb. And second is I also like to steal things from you, i stole this hat i'm wearing. Leo hyung's turn.

Ravi sat in horror not knowing what is going on. Why was he being insulted? Why were his friends such good thieves, he didn't even notice his things were slowlly disappearing. He looked for Hyuk for help but he just shrugged, having no clue. Leo cleared his throat and ruffled Ravi's hear.

".....take a shower......stole your puppy this morning.."

The whole group burst out laughing minus Ravi. Hyuk had to bite down on his hand to stop himself from laughing too hard, he didn't want to be mean to the sensitive Ravi.

Ravi stood up from his seat and calmly called out each of the hyungs name. They nodded waiting for him to thank them for the good advice.

" This was not an intervention. This was me having a bad day and trying to seek comfort in my bestfriends. Well its my turn! Get your ice packs ready because this is gonna burn."

Ravi pointed at the Hakyeon.

" I promised myself I wouldn't mention this to you but you insulted my body. Hyung, just because you like strawberry doesn't mean you should get strawberry everything! I'm tired of coming in here and being sprayed with your stupid strawberry pefume. It always smells like a strawberry farm in here. And stop making all of our meals with  strawberries, strawberry soup is not good! Leo hyung forced us to say it tasted good and now you keep making it. Second you actually do look good in those shoes. "

Ravi turned around to face Ken and pushes his forehead.

" This hyungs turn. Ken hyung, i don't know why you think no one notices you hiding baby carrots around the room. I mean everydoor i open in this room, thousands of baby carrots fall out. Why are you stacking up on them?!?! I almost died one time from being burried underneath a pile and all N hyung did was pour ranch over them and starting eating! And last thing, that hat you're wearing isn't mine, I stole it from Chanyeol's head the other day. I hope the hat police come and arrest you for stealing it."

Ken paled and immedietly threw the hat across the room, not wanting to go to jail. Ravi squinted and turned around to face the last hyung.

" And you!.....you're perfect don't chance anything about yourself....just give me back my puppy.....not anytime soon but whenever you feel convenient for you."

Leo nodded and blushed, happy with the compliement.

Hakyeon loudly coughed and yelled. " Coward."

Ravi flipped his chair over and puffed out his chest. The room became dead silent, everyone trying to digest the insults that were just thrown at each other. Hyuk awkardly coughed to clear the unusual silence.

" So......you're a pile of ?"

N nodded. " Wonshik is indeed because he hates my strawberry soup."

Ravi threw his arms in the air. " Are you gonna continue to insult me or do you want to hear my story now?"

Hongbin comfortingly rubbed his boyfriend's back, trying to calm him. Hakyeon glared back at Ravi before breaking out into a huge smile. Ravi tried to hold his expression but failed. He grinned and playfully punched his shoulder.

" Sorry for making things worse when you were having a bad day Wonshikie."

" Nah its cool. Sorry for being an to everyone."

The tense athmosphere once again became light and playfull. Ravi sat back down and pouted.

" Story time children, sit the down." The rest of the members took a seat around Ravi and each pulled out snacks to enjoy while listening. Ravi crossed his legs and massaged his temple.

" It all started this morning, i already woke up late for school and had to run the whole way. I almost got run over by a taco truck twice. I mean, why are there so many taco trucks at 7 in the morning? Anyway, when i got to school i was already pissed. I walked into my class upset because i couldn't get my good morning kiss from hongbin. You know how i can't control my strength when i'm upset so...i uh....accidently ripped the door off the hinges. And to make matters worse, i didn't know i was holding the door and just walked to my seat. I knocked out like ten students with the door. I sat down and looked up, noticing everyone was staring at me. Thats when i saw the pile of kids on the ground, don't worry they are all fine now. I tried to play it off like i wasn't the one that just knocked out a whole row of students, i just calmly took out my books and told the teacher to continue the lesson. Of course the old hag, kicked me out of the classroom and told me to go to the office. When i went to open the principal's door....i broke her door too....also the water fountain outside the office....and the principal's desk."

Everyone was silent before a quiet chuckle came from Leo, leading everyone to start laughing.

" At least you didn't break the fridge like last time when Ken ate your last ice cream. Man you are a walking disaster."

" So you had a bad day, there is no reason to call yourself a pile of ." Hyuk pointed out.

" Oh i could care less about the doors and desks. The part i'm worried about is that the principal wants to have a chat with my parents." Ravi sadly whispered and went to the backroom to get some water to calm himself down.

Hyuk blinked confused and turned to the other hyungs. " Whats wrong with that? Can't Wonshik hyung just call them in and they'll take care of the damages?"

He noticed the sudden sad face on the other members. They all had their head down and were staring at their lap.

" Hyungs?...."

Only Hakyeon looked up and sadly looked at where Wonshik was trying to dry his shirt where the water bottle exploded on him.

" It would be okay to just call them in.....but Wonshik....he doesn't have parents. The school doesn't know that Ravi lives by himself. They have a rule that every student has to be living with a parent or relative. We didn't want our precious friend to be kicked out so Ken let Ravi stay in one of his family's extra apartments. Ravi has always tried to stay out of trouble so that they didn't find out about his parents but this time he must be terrified about being forced out."

" W-what happened to Ravi hyung's parents?"

Leo shook his head. " He doesn't like talking about it so we don't push him too."

Hongbin loudly cleared his throat signaling that Ravi was coming back. Who was mumbling about stupid water and their stupid bottles. Hyuk tapped his chin in thought, trying to help out one of his hyungs. He clapped when a brilliant idea came to mind.

" Why don't we become Wonshik's parents for the meeting?"

Hakyeon grinned liking the idea. " I call being the y mom!"

 

 


Hello friends!

Sorry about the month delay on this chapter, i've been a bad author /cries/ please forgive this stupid author! Thanks for reading like always. I get a lot of comments saying how much crack is in this fanfic and that makes me happy for some reason. I always try to write a serious or romantic story but somehow it always end up being crack. My brain is just too weird to write a serious fanfic.

-Ang