Joon, A Model Part 2

The Lux of Love

[Taemin's POV]

"What do we do now?" Yoseob whined.

"Get him back, of course." I answered with a master plan in mind. "We have to sabotage his next photoshoot."

---

We got into the modelling agency to look for Joon's manager. According to the front desk, his office was just upstairs right beside the restroom. I know, what a weird yet convenient place to have an office.

I knocked on the door a few times. "Excuse me, may we come in?"

"Yes, you may." 

We politely entered and greeted the fashionably cheap-looking man in his mid thirties who was sitting on a black leather chair surrounded by club-related things. "So, what is it that you need?" 

"We need to know the whereabouts of Joon's next photoshoot."

He flipped a few pages of the book that he was reading and looked at us in suspicion. "I'm sorry but you are considered as unauthorized personnel." Unauthorized personnel my a--.

"I apologize, Sir, but if you won't tell us the information that we need within the next 3 seconds, we'll have to result to doing drastic measures." The four of us creepily walked closer towards him. "1..."

"What game are you playing?!" He attempted to look tough but it failed miserably.  "2..."

"3." Yoseob smirked devilishly and turned into a tiger with extremely sharp teeth. He crept closer to the manager and growled at his face, leaving him completely helpless and terrified to the core. Well, we warned him.

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! His next photoshoot is at Carribbean Bay and it's starting in half an hour."

"Aryt. Take us there." I grabbed his collar and dragged him to our car. "Pick it up. We need to get there ASAP."

While we were at the car, I texted Suzy, telling her to not do anything reckless while we're gone. Her room is well-guarded since I placed double forcefields on every window and door except the bathroom door. We seriously gotta bring Joon back right away.

---

"Welcome to Carribbean Bay~!" The happy employee greeted us at the entrance.

"We'd like to buy four tickets, please." 

"What about me?" The manager whined. 

"Pay for yourself." Kwangmin and Youngmin insensitively teased. "You tacky old man."

"Here you go.~ Please be cautious of the ongoing photoshoot. That place is off-limits." 

"We wouldn't need to be cautious." Whatever, we're still going there.

We arrived at the site of Joon's photoshoot unnoticingly and there he was, comforting himself as he gets surrounded by many girls in swimsuits. The sight of it just disgusts me. 

Kwangmin and Yoseob went to their positions with Yoseob surrounding the whole photoshoot area in a form of a fence as Kwangmin channels electricity onto him, causing Yoseob to become an electrical fence. There's no escape for Joon at this point.

"Hey Joon! Why'd you leave so suddenly without a proper goodbye?" I yelled from the other side of the pool. "Come back to us now, you coward."

"This is the life I choose, Taemin! I knew you guys would reject this decision of mine." He yelled back.

"Then we have no choice but use force." 

"Try me!" He provoked. I then tapped Youngmin's shoulder, signaling that it's time to unleash the attack. Youngmin nodded with a smirk. "It's game time."

Youngmin wielded the water in the swimming pool that separated the four of us from Joon and the staff and formed a tsunami that was prepared to hit them at any time. "Joon, any last words?" Youngmin asked before we was about to strike the staff.

"STOP IT!" A familiar voice yelled at the top of her lungs. It was Suzy. "STOP IT! You're going to kill innocent people." 

[Joon's POV]

"What are you doing here?!" Taemin asked and held onto her shoulder but she just shoved his hand away as she panted in exhaustion and weakness. The tsunami then subsided and everyone's attention was focused onto Suzy. "How'd you get here all by yourself?"

"That isn't important right now." She tried her best to stand up with her frail body. "Joon, you dumb---!" 

"Ouch, those words cut deep."

"Well, they better cut deeper!" She yelled, almost charging at me but ended up coughing and falling onto the floor. This is just pitifying. The four went to help but she stopped them. "No, I need to make a point to Joon." 

"You should be lucky to have friends like them who are willing to do this much just to get you back. I mean, how stupid can you be? Trading your friends for this kind of job just for your own self-pleasure? Well, I oughta..."

She fainted once again. "Suzy!" Yoseob turned back to his human self and shook her a few times. I went near them but they blocked Suzy away from me.

"I'm not going to hurt her." They let go of her but kept a close eye on me. What happened to the brotherly trust? Oh, right, I shouldn't be asking that question. I carried her and looked at the pale face that was just scolding me a while ago. "Let's go home."

As we drove home, her head lay on my lap and I brushed her hair away from her beautiful face from time to time. Now, I have no more regrets on letting her join us. 

... Thank you, Suzy.


Hello guys~ I won't be able to update for the next few days since I'm gonna be on a vacation starting tomorrow and will be away from my computer. I'll try to start updating again upon my arrival. :)

Thank you all for reading~!