The Model Snatcher Part 2

The Lux of Love

[Suzy's POV]

At the exact moment that the lights turned off, someone covered my mouth and I was taken away within a split second. They threw me in the back of a truck and there, I saw Min. Our hands were tied and our lips, sealed shut with duct tape. As much as we would want to escape, we couldn't. I crawled closer to the window that would expose who's behind all the kidnapped models and my, oh my... It's Ga In and Narsha. I don't find this surprising at all, I have a feeling that they're here to torture Min and I just because we recently modelled for Vogue. I understand the jealousy but it's such a pain. As for the ride, it was bumpy on purpose. Min and I kept on hitting the walls, getting bruises and scratches.

After that painful trip, the two villains picked us up via hair pulling and dragged us to an empty skating rink. Damn it, if only I could distract them and make a run for it.

"Hey Narsha, I need to go to the bathroom." Ga In said. 

"Now that you mention it, me too." Narsha replied and they both went to the nearby bathroom. Now's my chance! I quickly untied myself and removed the tape and man, it was painful but there's no time to waste. I texted the guys about my whereabouts and set Min free afterwards but then the duo happened to just be there on time to witness our attempted escape. We're doomed.

"Damn it!" I hissed. 

"Damn it indeed, Suzy." Narsha and Ga In then pulled us toward the skating rink and threw us there as if we were rags that were meant to be flung around anywhere. The friction between the ice and my skin caused scratches and wounds that not only hurt but bled, staining the ice with traces of my blood. I looked at Min and she was also badly hurt and we were both scrunching our faces in pain. 

"Are you heated up? Let's cool you down!" They threw ice cold water at us which made our wounds hurt even more and we were almost freezing to death.

"You guys will pay for this..." I forced myself to stand up despite my beat up condition and charged at them but they just punched my gut and I fell onto the floor, coughing out blood. 

Ga In then removed her skates and pointed its extremely sharp blades at my direction. "I'll finish you off for good." She stomped her foot on my back, securing me in place to make sure that I won't move a single inch.

"No, you can't!" Min yelled as she clung onto Ga In's leg but she was kicked away.  I'm now completely drained out, so drained out that breathing was difficult. She was about to forcefully charge at me until...

"Freeze." I heard the sound of Joon's voice and the blade stopped just a few millimeters away from me. Thank goodness, we're saved. A force field appeared around Min and I as Taemin pulled us away to safety. 

"Don't worry, Suzy. We'll take care of these two." Yoseob said as he intensely glared at the two paralyzed villains and cracked his knuckles. "Twins, are you ready?"

"Ready when you are, Yoseob." They did a thumbs up with a very dark and threatening expression on their faces.

"Time for vengeance, ladies." Yoseob whispered and turned himself into wires and constricted the two. Youngmin then splashed water leaving them all drenched up.

"Kwangmin, now!" Youngmin yelled and just like a toaster being thrown in a bath tub, he electrocuted the two and they shook vigorously. By the time, the twins and Yoseob were done torturing them, they were in even more pain that I was. Vengeance is served.

"Okay, we accept defeat." They said and bowed down to us. "Is there anything that we can do?" 

"Just get outta here!" Joon yelled scarily so they whimpered in fear and ran away. Good riddens, I just want them outta my sight.

---

[Yoseob's POV]

After dropping Min to her parents and explaining everything to her parents, we went back to the lounge and went upstairs to our dorm. The first thing that I did was check on Suzy. It was horrifying just to look at her all covered in bruises and cuts as well as the traces of blood on the ice... And it's all my fault.

I went inside her room to see her wearing only her undergarments. I instantly turned away and tried to forget the sight of what I just saw. 

 "Oh, hey Yoseob. What's up?" She greeted calmly. 

"H-h-hello!" I stuttered like a maniac. 

She noticed that I was fidgeting and immediately understood. "Oh... Right. I'm sorry, it's just that I'm used to this kind of thing. I'll be ready in a flash."

And so, she got dressed and I was able to talk to her normally again. I looked at her from head to toe and I began to feel guilty. 

"Why the sulky face?" She smiled at me as she patted my shoulder. How could she still be so happy in her condition?

"It's just that... You're badly hurt." 

"Nah, look at me, I'm fine!" She jogged around the room ro prove it but then a cut in her ankle began to hurt and she fell. It's a good thing that I was able to catch her on time. "Be careful!" 

"Okay, I'm not fine." She sat on her bed and I got some medicine so that I could treat her wounds. I dabbed a bit of medicine lightly onto her small scratches. "Does this hurt?"

"No, not at all." She replied.

"Alright, some of them may sting though." As I applied the medicine, she tried her best not to move which I appreciate but at the same time, pitied. I couldn't help by put up a sulky expression in front of her, forcing my smiles and hiding my guilt. 

"Yoseob, please tell me right now. What's really wrong?" She was concerned. Maybe I'm not so good at hiding my feelings after all. 

"I'm the reason why you're like this. If only I was able to stop you from being kidnapped at the go-see-"

She cut me and looked at me straight in the eye. "I'm telling you right now, it's not your fault. You couldn't see me nor could Taemin at the time."

"But.. but..." My eyes were watering and I slowly began to cry. "BUT I WAS TOLD TO PROTECT YOU~!"

She pulled me into a hug. "There, there. It's not your fault and it's nice of you to take care of me like this." 

"Really?"

"Really." She confirmed. "So get over it and get some sleep, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded like a child, greeted her goodnight and went back to my room. At least I can sleep tonight knowing that she doesn't have any pent up anger towards me. G'night, me.~