One Crazy Morning

The Lux of Love

I slept soundly last night thanks to Yoseob but seriously though, he didn't need to do this for me. I just want him to be more careful but yeah right, like that'll happen. It's an asset of his to be cute and clumsy.

"Hey, Suzy..." I heard two sweet-sounding voices. I opened my eyes slightly to see who it was but no one was there so I just went back to sleep.

"Suzy..." They said again but this time, I felt breathing and something caressing my hair but there was still no one in sight until the twins slowly appeared in front of me. Now I get it, they were invisible. 

"You're invading my privacy." I said, irritated and still half asleep. They both kissed my cheeks with Kwangmin on the left, and Youngmin on the right. "Wakey, wakey~." They said with a wink.

"That's it!" Yoseob suddenly spoke and changed back to his normal self causing us to fall onto the floor. "What do you think you're doing?!" 

"How about you, what do you think you're doing being Suzy's bed?" Youngmin wittily countered.

"Yeah, did you enjoy having Suzy sleep on you?" Kwangmin added with much ertedness. 

Yoseob stomped his feet ."Shut up!" Suzy didn't have a bed and I felt guilty for destroying her laptop."

Suddenly, Taemin entered the room and chuckled at the bickering trio. "Fail."

"I told you guys that your plan would fail." He reiterated. 

"Then why'd you do it for them?!" Yoseob asked.

"Cause... they promised me samgyupsal." Taemin looked in the opposite direction and began to whistle.

"Hey! What's up with the noise?!" Joon entered sluggishly and disturbed, wearing only his boxers and his bulge was almost sticking out. "By the way, Suzy, your laptop's here." He said lazily said as he ruffled his hair and thew the package at my face. What a nice way to treat a girl.

"Joon!" Taemin yelled and made Joon completely invisible. "Suzy's here!" 

"So?! Make me visible again." Joon complained.

 The twins teased and laughed so hard at Joon. "HAHA! Flying boxers!"

"Turn me back! Turn me back!" Joon pleaded and Taemin did so while Yoseob covered my eyes. 

"Y'know, I should seriously buy a bed soon." I said to myself.

"We'll go with you!" Everyone except Joon insisted. After seeing this ruckus, I don't think that I would want to take them to the mall to go bed shopping. I might even end up paying for the damages that may be caused by these guys.

"No way." I declined straightforwardly. "I'm buying it online right now." 

I opened up my back-up laptop and ordered a bed from my mother's friend who sells top class furniture. "Done. It'll be arriving tonight."

Joon looked at me with suspicion. "Isn't the shipping time a little too fast?"

I crossed my arms and confidently replied, "They're located in Seoul and I'm considered first priority."

"Tch. Whatever." Just admit it Joon, it was your defeat.

Anyways, everyone went back to their respective headquarters and freshened up for another day of work. I was really thankful that they finally left my room since it was becoming all cramped up and I hate small spaces unless I have to be professional about it. 

When we were done getting ready, we headed downstairs to the lounge to see it still in a big sharp and glassy mess from Junhyung's recent attack. It's a good thing that we were able to replace the windows or else we might not be opening our doors today. 

"Look at this mess!" Yoseob said worriedly. 

"This is gonna take forever to clean up..." Taemin moped.

Joon snapped his finger and gave an evil smirk. "Clean."

And so, everyone including me began to clean at a fast rate. Joon on the other hand just casually made himself a cocktail to drink and watched us tire ourselves out. Screw you, Joon.

By the time that we were done cleaning, we were all exhausted and infuriated by Joon's mind control but Taemin was the most irritated one amongst us.

"Joon, you asked for it." Taemin said as he panted hard and made Joon's clothes invisible, leaving him looking completely .

"Quit doing that!" He yelled in embarrassment and covered himself with a flower pot. Luckily, Joon was standing behind his counter so from my angle, his ness wasn't visible but the twins were completely amused.

"Twins, did you get that on camera?" Taemin asked haughtily. I'm coming to like this side of him.

"Yes, Taemin!" They said as they snapped pictures of Joon from every angle. 

I got my laptop and opened my photo editing software. "This'll be good for our merchandise." 

The three of them gave me a thumbs up. "Good idea!" 

After that mini photoshoot, Taemin eventually cooled down and made Joon's clothes re-appear and while we were messing around, Yoseob already started advertising so the customers are now accumulating. I guess it's time to get to work.

The first table that I had to handle were a couple of seemingly malicious guys who did nothing but ogle at my . Since this is still my job, I went to their table to take their order whether I liked it or not.

"Welcome to Lux, may I take your order?" 

"Uhm, we would like... you!" They said cheesily. I tried to hold my temper from their obnoxiousness. "Sir, I'm afraid you can't buy me." 

"Yes, we can." He was about to grab my waist until Kwangmin electrocuted him. 

"If you're going to act that way, get out." He said with a chic scowl as the fangirls shrieked. 

Youngmin gave him a high five and hugged him tight. "Nice work, bro!"

"Thanks." Kwangmin cupped his brother's cheek with one hand and they puckered up and were about to kiss each other. Are they seriously doing this?! 

They noticed that I was watching them and they stopped with their faces only an inch apart. Phew, I really thought that they were gonna... Nevermind. "It's our fan service. You'll get used to it someday." 

"Like I'll get used to what you two did to me this morning."

"Don't even remind me about that!" Yoseob, who just appeared out of nowhere, couldn't tolerate the thought of it.

"Anyways, Special Order for table three!" He added and we all gathered around table three. I'm excited to finally do a mission with these guys, I wonder who the customer is this time.

When we got to table three, it was someone who wasn't new to me. In fact, I've just met this person recently.

"Hello, everyone." It's my ex-boss, Jo kwon.