2NE1 Battle Royale

The Lux of Love

For those who aren't so familiar as to what a gundam looks like, here's one example: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ODPgbaCNiMQ/RshgeEpkxDI/AAAAAAAABRk/MZxTWRds3xU/s320/gundam_strike_rouge_2.jpg

Thank you and enjoy. :)


[Suzy's POV]

Things have been going on smoothly these days although we haven't had a mission in a week. I hope someone gets a special order soon or else I'll be dying of boredom...

"Excuse me, Miss?" A rather edgy female customer raised her hand to call my attention. I went to her table and took her order as well as the orders of her three friends who were just as fashionable as she was.

I headed over to Taemin's station and called out the orders. "Two Mochacchinos, one Espresso and one Frappuccino with two sugar cubes and its whipped cream shaped like a gundam." Yes, the last one was very.... detailed to put things lightly. Can Taemin even make whipped cream look like a gundam? Is that even possible to begin with?

His eyes suddenly widened. "Did you say... A gundam?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

He leaned in closer to me. "Say... Who's that customer?"

I pointed over to the table of the edgy girl with short hair. "She's over there." The moment he saw her, he made himself invisible and refused to make her coffee. "Here, the Mochaccinos and the Espresso."

"How about the gundam one?!" I exclaimed.

"There's no way that I'm making that for her." 

I rolled my eyes and slammed the tray hard. "Dude! Just reappear and make the damned Frap!"

"If you can't make it into a gundam then I'll just buy one and stick it on top of the coffee!" I added.

He made himself visible again but hid under the table. "I can make the gundam. It's just that...-"

Before Taemin could finish his sentence, the edgy girl approached me and said, "I'm sorry but our orders are taking very long."

"I apologize. This drama king refuses to make your Frap." I pulled Taemin out from under the table and he waved weakly to the customer as he stood behind me. 

The edgy girl then smirked and crossed her arms. "It's been a while, Taemin."

"Nice to see you again, Minzy." Taemin replied like a fragile lamb.

"You guys know each other?!" Yoseob popped out of nowhere and intruded.

"When did you get here?!" I asked.

"I was here the whole time from one gundam Frap!" He replied and got a cup of coffee for himself.

Taemin let out a heavy sigh. "Guys, this is Minzy, my... Ex-girlfriend."

"SAY WHAT?!" Yoseob said and uninentionally did a spit-take which caused his coffee to splash onto my top. Very gross, indeed. He stood there, frozen as I glared at him in utmost anger.

"WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH THIS, YOSEOB!?" 

He bowed down to me and pleaded for his life. "Please don't kill me! I'm sorry, Suzy! I'm sorry!" 

"Enough. You're disturbing the customers." Youngmin approached us and removed the coffee from my top. Basically, on the spot stain remover. It was as if my top was never wet or stained at all. 

The twins then saw Minzy and due to second nature, they began to flirt with her. "Hey there.~" They said with thier killer winks. She just stared blankly at him. "Is that all you've got?"

"Excuse me?" They were heavily offended. 

Suddenly, her friends began to gather around her. "True, that wink was kinda weak." Her friends nodded in agreement.

Joon, who overheard the conversation, wanted to shine. He then took his shirt off and flashed his well-toned abs at them. The whole room was swooned by it... Except for the four. Embarrassed, Joon put his shirt back on and stomped his foot angrily. "What brings you guys here, anyway?!" 

"We came here to get Suzy." Minzy said. 

I slowly raised my hand in dumbfoundedness. "I don't even know you guys."

The girl wearing a pink jacket stepped up and introduced the rest. "I'm CL and this is Bom and Dara. We're from the nearby lounge."

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "And why do you want Suzy?" 

"Simple. To get her out of this disgusting place." CL replied smugly.

Joon then stormed towards her and gave her an intimidating look. "Try saying that again."

She said it once again loud and clear. "DIS.GUS.TING." 

"THIS MEANS WAR!" The twins shouted in unison.

"We accept the challenge!" The four girls said confidently. 

"Four rounds. Winner gets to keep Suzy." Joon said.

"What if it's a draw?" Yoseob asked. 

"... Then she has to decide where she wants to stay."

"We're okay with that. Bring it on!" They then began to decide as to what the objectives will be and who will battle who. The catch is that everyone's skills will be unknown until the battle commences. 

In the end, I'm yet another prize. I don't know how to react on this but I'll just let them be. For now, I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.