Double Trouble

The Lux of Love

[Suzy's POV]

The next day, Kwangmin was already feeling better like a man and was no longer in his Tinker Bell stage. I give big kudos to him for being so strong. 

RING~!

I answered the phone. "Hello, this is Suzy." 

"Suzy! The duo escaped!" said Yoseob in a worried voice. "Hyuna bailed Hyunseung out!"

Damn, why is it so cheap to bail out a criminal? I called my dad up to release the three from their suffering and had them brought over to the hotel's lobby. There, we gathered as a group and discussed about what to do.

"This is all your fault," I blamed them the moment the trio arrived at the lobby.

"Don't blame me! Those two just stood there!" Joon exclaimed, passing the blame onto Taemin and Yoseob.

"Hold up!" Taemin argued. "You were the one drooling over the girl group posters!"

"Wah, we're fighting again~!" Yoseob whimpered. "Please, make it stop!"

Kwangmin electrocuted the three painfully. "Shut up. We need to catch them."

The three nodded with no complaints for they were still experiencing the pain of the aftershock. "Alright."

I got my laptop and tried to look for their current whereabouts but I got nothing.

"What do we do now?" Youngmin asked.

"Looks like we have to split into teams and look for them. Different teams by the way," Taemin suggested then raised his hand. "And I call dibs on Suzy."

"No fair!" Yoseob whined and jumped around the sofa causing a ruckus.

"Yeah!" Joon agreed with Yoseob.

Taemin stuck his tongue out. "Well, too bad."

"Oh, you guys are such babies," I said. "But since Taemin was first, I have no choice but to be with him."

 "I'm with bro," The twins said in unison so that leaves Joon and Yoseob to be together and man, what a duo that would be.

And so, we began the search for Hyunseung and Hyuna. Joon and Yoseob remained in the hotel, the twins searched the upper levels of the mall while Taemin and I searched the lower levels. 

"So, where do we start?" Taemin asked. 

“Hmm, why don’t I try checking all the mall’s security cameras and we can just sit on a random café and monitor from there?” I suggested.

“That’s a good idea. I’ve been wanting a break from your dad’s harsh punishments,” He said with a chuckle but it was evident that he was kinda pissed. Knowing my dad, he probably pushed the three to their limts.

We sat at the nearest café we could find then ordered some coffee and began to monitor each and every security camera through my laptop’s screen.

“So how was it with my dad?” I asked and took a sip of my coffee.

“Horrible,” He answered. “He made us do all kinds of crap like rubbing his feet, sorting out his files, and doing his dry cleaning for his suits.”

“That’s what you get for destroying the lounge and rudely suggesting that we simply get money from my father.”

“Alright, I’m sorry,” He said with a sincere smile and pointed over to the monitor. “Look, it’s the twins goofing off and shopping at the fourth floor.”

I sighed. “Oh, those two. They should be doing their work.”

Taemin chuckled. “At least they’re going around.”

“True,” I nodded. “Say Taemin, what’s Hyuna’s power?”

“From what I know, she’s just like Dara-- heavily equipped with various explosives.”

“I see. Well Hyunseung’s a casanova with a gun and that’s it,”

His fingers began to play with his cup then he hesitantly asked, “So, what happened with you and the twins?”

“Well, Kwangmin confessed to me,” I avoided eye contact with him after having said that.

“And what did you say?” His tone became more gloomy and worried.

“Well, I rejected him.”

He slouched back. “Wow, he’s strong. He’s not showing any pain at all.”

“I know. He didn’t return to the hotel room ‘till 3 AM though,” I then stood up. “I’ll just go to the bathroom, alright?”

“That’s what you get for ordering grande,” He joked.

“Whatever.”

I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself a bit as I looked in the mirror. I felt a light tap on my shoulder but when I turned around, no one was there so I continued to fix my hair.

POP!

I heard a popping noise echo but no one was there.

POP!

The sound echoed once more and I began to feel very suspicious.

“Who’s there?” I asked feeling very stupid.

POP!

“Hyuna,” said the seductive girl as she stepped out of one cubicle. “And you’re coming with me.”

“And what if I refuse?”

“You have no choice,” She pinned me to the wall and kissed my cheek. My vision began to blur and I felt my body weakening, unable to balance itself. The last thing I saw was the unclear sight of Hyuna’s stilettos then everything went black.

[Taemin’s POV]

It’s already been fifteen minutes since Suzy left for the bathroom and I’m beginning to worry. She’s not coming out at all. Sigh, looks like I have to go inside the women’s bathroom.

I turned myself invisible and entered the bathroom. It was empty. Even the cubicles were empty but in the mirror was a written message in hot pink lipstick.

“We’ve got Suzy. Try to get her back if you dare.

<3 JS and Hyuna”

Beside the message was a post-it that had their address written on it.

“Damn it!” I punched the mirror and it shattered into many pieces.

Suzy’s been kidnapped again and it’s all my fault. I’m just so mad at my stupid and careless self for letting this happen. 

… Suzy, I’ll surely get you back.


Updated again~! Phew, I'm back to my stage of sleeping for 5-6 hours a day so hoorah for that =.=". Well, I gotta get used to it sooner or later. I'll think of it as training ;).

Thank you all for reading and I hope that you guys enjoyed it~! :D