The Model Snatcher Part 1

The Lux of Love

[Suzy's POV]

Well this is certainly unexpected, I wonder why he needs our help.

"What brings you here?" I asked with much concern, it might be related to the modelling agency.

"Two of our top models have been kidnapped during a photoshoot." 

"Who exactly are they?" Joon asked as he sat beside Jokwon. I suggest that he doesn't do that or else he'll get hired for sure and won't have time to concentrate on the lounge. Joon, even with his jerkish attitude, still has a well-toned body that Jokwon would die to see in pictures.

Jokwon patted Joon's shoulder just to feel his muscles. Oh, my ex-boss, he's still the same as usual. "It's Narsha, Ga In and Min."

"What?! No way!" The twins exclaimed. Turns out, they're fans of those two. I feel so sorry for them since Narsha and Ga In weren't really the most cooperative of the bunch. On the other hand, I was trying to maintain my composure despite the fact that Min, my best model friend ever has been kidnapped. Surely, I'm taking her back and the culprit behind this is going to get a whole lot of torture from me.

"Where did the incident take place?" Taemin asked.

"It was in Lotte World. They had a shoot on some of the rides yesterday." Jokwon replied. And so, I got my laptop and hacked into Lotte World's surveillance cameras and checked out the footage from yesterday. In each of the rides, there was nothing suspicious in particular until I saw them go to the ice rink and suddenly, the lights went out and the three disappeared. 

"Damn, there's no evidence." Joon hissed.

"Who were they modeling for?" Yoseob asked.

"A brand called Tiara that is owned by the well-respected designer, Hyomin." Jokwon said.

"Interesting." Joon smirked and fantasized about Hyomin, his total ideal girl. I'm starting to think that this might be a very distracting mission.

"Joon, this is not a time to daydream about your fantasies with Hyomin." Yoseob said as he slapped Joon's shoulder. "Jokwon, can we book a go-see with the designer?"

"Are you saying that Hyomin could be the kidnapper?" Jokwon was rather shocked.

"Well, she's only one that we could think of at the moment..." Youngmin said.

Jokwon let out a heavy sigh. "Alright then. I'll book you to a go-see tomorrow at 10AM and I'll also give you a map to the place."

"Don't worry, we'll find your missing models." Kwangmin said and did a thumbs up.

"Thank you, everyone." He then left the lounge to attend his other schedules.

---

That night, we discussed our plan and who is going to be who so we all gathered in the living room and sat in a circle.

"Alright, so it's obvious that Suzy's going to be the model but she needs someone to protect her." Joon said.

Yoseob instantly raised his hand in enthusiasm. "I'll do it! I'll shapeshift into IU as my disguise."   

I looked at him weirdly. "Why IU?"

"Who doesn't like IU? She's cute and pretty." He retorted.

"...Very well but don't screw this up Yoseob." Joon fianlly agreed after debating with himself about whether Yoseob was capable of doing this or not. "Kwangmin, you'll be the one in charge of bringing back the electricity just in case the lights go off." 

"I'll literally be the hidden camera that will follow these two models around." Taemin said.

"I'll be the taxi driver and Youngmin will be a street sweeper." Joon stated.

"Then it's settled." I confirmed. "Fighting!"

---

The next morning, I went to Yoseob's room to  check if he had everything that he needed for the go-see and if he was dressed properly. It's a good thing that I did because he was a completely overdressed IU.

"What is this?!" I exclaimed while looking at his layers of clothing. 

"My clothes." He answered blankly.

"Dude, when you're going to a go-see, you can't wear layers of clothing cause it'll be time consuming when you're fitting the designer's clothes."

"Okay, I'll just change it then." 

"No, take the jacket and the vest off and just wear the sleeveless top and the jeans on."

"Alrighty!" He removed the extra layers of clothing and began to look more like a model.

"Yoseob, I just need to check one last thing..." 

"What is it?" He asked with his head tilted.

"What color is your underwear?" 

"The heck!? Why would you ask such a question?" 

"Just show it to me!" I yelled as I slapped his back.

"Okay, okay." With much hesitation, he pulled his pants down and there it was, the lovely vivid-colored underwear. "Change your underwear to a skin-colored one. The designer might let you wear something see-through or thin as a bottom and you wouldn't want her to stare at your the whole time" 

We just stared at each other for a few seconds. "Well, what are you waiting for? Change already!" 

"But.. But.."

"But what? In this situation, we're both girls here." 

"But still!" He whined.

"Fine." I turned back and he changed his underwear.

After all of that commotion, we all drove to the go-see and everyone got into their position. 

"Hyomin's looking fine today." Joon said as he ogled at the designer. Seriously, he should get a grip before the suspect seduces him or something.

"Joon, focus!" I scolded.

"Just get out of the car, would ya?!" He complained and pushed us out of the car. Damn, that Joon.

We went inside Tiara and met Hyomin who welcomed us warmly. 

"Hello, welcome to Tiara. May I see your portfolios?" At that moment, Yoseob began to panic and his face had "Crap! I don't have a portfolio" written all over it. 

"Here you go." I handed her our porfolios and she began to browse through them. I thought ahead and printed some pictures of IU's modelling and made a fake portfolio.

"Remarkable, very outstanding pictures the two of have." She was impressed.

"Thank you, we are pleased to hear that." I replied politely.

She gave us our portfolios back. "Okay, let's see your catwalks. Please try these clothes on and I'll evaluate you when you're ready."

The two of us went to the dressing room and changed into our outfits and Taemin better not be watching us, it wouldn't be his image to do so because he's a gentleman. I had an outfit that was very frilly. This'll be hard to walk with but I'm prepared to deal with any discomfort and overcome it. As for Yoseob, he wasn't so comfortable with his outfit either.

"Why is my skirt made out of transparent cloth?" He said as he played around with it.

"I told you so. It's a good thing that I made you wear underwear today."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He answered childishly and got out of the dressing room.

Y'know, I just realized something. I forgot to teach Yoseob how to walk and usually, walking can't even be taught overnight... Or so I thought.

"Okay, catwalk time." Hyomin clapped two times, signaling Yoseob to begin his walk and my, oh my, call me erted but IU.. Or Yoseob has a great . I could hear Taemin slightly giggling beside me as well as Joon and Youngmin laughing uncontrollably outside. Joon laughed so hard to the point that the car was shaking and Youngmin almost got a punished for being a public disturbance.

Yoseob was now done walking and he did really good. Now, it's my turn.

[Yoseob's POV]

Phew, I'm glad that's over! I don't wanna walk on a runway ever, the heels are just so painful! So it's Suzy's turn to walk and she was gorgeous. It's as if she has an automatic wind system wherever she walked.

Suddenly, as expected, the lights went off and I struggled to get a hold of Suzy. I wandered around the dark room but I couldn't get a hold of her.

When the lights turned back on, thanks to Kwangmin, I looked around and everyone was there except... Suzy.

Taemin and I headed back to Joon.

"Where's Suzy?" He asked calmly as he read a magazine.

"She's gone!" Taemin yelled.

"Yeah, she's not here that's why I'm asking where she is." I think he hasn't been able to assess the whole situation yet.

"DUDE, SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED." I emphasized.

He instantly threw his magazine at my face. "You dimwit!"

True, I'm a dimwit. I just let her get stolen like that, I'm such a failure to everyone here. I'll surely get her back, just wait and see. 'Till then, I'll have to deal with this burden that I have in my heart.


I just felt like adding a different poster to this part of the fic because it's a mission. [I'll be making one for the previous mission soon as well as for the missions to come but for non-missions, it's going to be just the usual poster.]

P.S. I don't dislike BEG, it's just for the story and I actually like their awesome concepts. =]

Thank you for reading~! :)