The Silently Charming Taemin

The Lux of Love

[Suzy's POV]

... What happened? Did we win? Right, we did. So, it looks like I'm back home. I checked the time and it was around 7AM which means I've slept through the night. Luckily, my body's not aching so much anymore so I guess I can work today. I looked to the side and saw this random guy sleeping beside me. He had fangs and really long, brown hair that covered up his eyes. I was about to hit him with a pillow until I saw a sign beside him that said, "I'm Taemin." Oh, really now? Is this really Taemin? I leaned in and lifted his hair up, it really was Taemin. He rolled over to my direction but our lips brushed in the process. I covered my lips with one hand and my cheeks suddenly became warm. He stretched his arms wide open and saw me covering my mouth. He used his index finger to touch his lips and had realized what he did. Embarrassed, he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me with an apologetic smile. 

"So, you can't speak, huh?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Can you see?" Of course he could but I mean, with all that hair covering his eyes. He nodded once again and pointed at me then did a thumbs up.

"Am I okay? Yeah, my body isn't aching so much anymore." He let out a silent sigh of relief and smiled. 

I pointed to his shoulder. "How's your wound?" He did a so-so gesture with one hand. 

"Shall we go to work?" I said and stood up but then he grabbed my wrist and shook his head. He tried to pull me down but I refused. "Taemin, I'm in almost good shape." He then mouthed in exaggeration, "Almost."

"Please..." I nudged his hand and he slowly let me go and gestured, "I got my eye on you." 

---

And so, Taemin and I went downstairs to the lounge to see that Yoseob is back to his normal self. He jumped up and down around the place which attracred a lot of female customers to come in. 

"G'morning!" The four said to the two of us.

"G'morning!" I replied happily. Taemin smiled and waved and went to his station.

As time passed by, more and more customers accumulated. Taemin especially attracted attention due to his sudden change in appearance. The girls were captivated by his silent charm that consisted of nodding, smiling, smirking and the like. Actually, it was good since I didn't have to work so much. I didn't need to take orders since the customers opted to ask for it themselves just to get closer to Taemin. As the for the other four, they were devastated since there were no girls to entertain or have casual talk with. Joon was even going crazy 'cause no girl would approach him. I glanced at the twins and they told me to come over to their chair. The moment I sat there, they pulled me in and I sat between them. 

"Hey, Suzy.~" They flirtaciously said as Kwangmin caressed my cheek while Youngmin kissed my hand. 

"Hey, Hey!" Yoseob pointed and walked briskly toward us. "Let's share her!" Yoseob whined and hugged me tight. No one really noticed us since all eyes were on Taemin but then when I look at his station, he was gritting his teeth and he didn't seem so happy. He suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of us within a split second. He stomped his foot, grabbed my wrist and took me to his post where he could see me. "Stay here." He silently mouthed and I just nodded.

"Taemin, give Suzy to me." Joon commanded. At first, Taemin's body struggled to reject Joon's command but in the end, I was handed over to Joon. Taemin frowned angrily in anger with a very dark aura. 

[Joon's POV]

"Damn, I'm so bored." I said as I took Suzy to her station. "Here, have a cocktail."

"Thanks she said and drank it." Suddenly, she dropped the glass and it shattered into tiny little pieces. She started tilting back and forth until she slammed her head onto the table and stopped moving.

"Suzy?!" I nudged her and she didn't budge at all. Uh oh, this isn't looking good.