My Family

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jihyun was in class when she received a phone call. The whole class turned to her as the teacher said, "You should take that call. Maybe it's from the cha-" Her hand quickly flew from her side to cup .

The students raised their eyebrows at her. One student asked, "What the bleep does cha mean?"

The teacher gave the student a long look and answered mockingly, "None of your bleeping bussiness."

She signalled for Jihyun to get out of the class and Jihyun appreciatively bowed.

"Hello." Jihyun answered the call with a questioning tone.

The person from the other line exclaimed, "Kid, we have to go home now something important came up."

Jihyun sighed and asked, "What is it now, Jina unnie?"

"Can you like just hurry up, it's extremely urgent."

"Fine." She hung up and went back into the class to inform the teacher about the emergency. The teacher just carelessly allowed her to go, causing other students to frown in confusion.

When she got out of the gates, her limo was already waiting to take her home.

"So, what's the emergency?" She asked the driver, hoping that he knew.

"I'm sorry miss but the lady boss herself spesifically told me to not say anything." He was talking about her mother. 

Jihyun rolled up her sleeves and sighed as she undid her pigtails. 

As she reached home, she approached the living room calmly because she knew that there wasn't an emergency at all. They were being too loud and hyper for it to really be a critical matter. The living room looked lik

Please log in to read the full chapter