Our Love For You Is Infinite

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*Bonus* Please read till the end and comment please...

Nayoung's P.O.V

Haish,I feel so guilty! When is Changjo oppa going to tell everyone? Even  Chunji oppa doesn't know about this! And I heard that Jihyun is trying to set Changjo up with someone because she doesn't know about us.*sigh* Wait,Jihyun asked me to come to the restaurant for lunch.I'll ask Chunji oppa to send me there.Maybe he can join us.

ChangJo's P.O.V

Aigoo,my dongsaeng is trying to set me up with someone.I wonder how Nayoung reacted when she found out about that.She probaly doesn't even care.*sigh* My girlfriend is so cold.*pouts* "Yah,Choi Jonghyun,what are you doing? Why are you pouting like that?" Sulli noona asked me.Gosh,I'm so embarrased.She was driving me and Jihyun to a restaurant for lunch.I didn't want to but she forced me,I mean like really,she dragged me out of the house and dumped me in the car.When did she get so strong?Wait,stupid question.

Jihyun's P.O.V

I'm sorry Changie oppa,Nayoung unnie.You guys are getting tricked!Mwahahaha! When I told Changie oppa that I was setting him up on a date with someone this morning,I meant today! With Nayoung unnie! I hope Nayoung unnie won't be too mad.Oh,no! I'll die if she gets mad!

Sulli's P.O.V

Jihyun told me about her plan.Is it going to work? I mean Jang Nayoung,that girl has a short temper once in a while and if she founds out that Jihyun is setting her up on a date,she'll blow! This is dangerous so I won't intefere.I know, what kind of sister am I? Obviously,a bad one. :P

Chunji's P.O.V

Jihyun told me her plan.I don't know if it's going to succeed but I hope it does.My poor cousin needs more love.Besides,I'm not just helping Nayoung,I'm helping myself.The last time to say goodbye to Jihyun? Maybe. I liked her a lot for a few years but I know we're not meant to be so I'll just let her go.No one even noticed about that,I'm a pretty good actor!She's getting married in a few months anyways.I don't feel sad,in fact,I'm happy because I'm sure she's in good hands and I can finally move on.Maybe I'll get married soon.Oh,wait back to Nayoung! I'm sure she's perfect fit for my Changjo dongsaeng so I'll be okay!We arrived at the restaurant and saw their car parked outside.Oh,Sulli is in the car? She won't be joining us? I kind of feel dissapointed eventhough I didn't know that she was sending them anyways.What's wrong with me?

Sulli's P.O.V

After they went into the restaurant, I wanted to drive away but stopped when I saw Chunji and Nayoung there.She might look like an angel and is an angel in someways, but when she's really mad, she'll go crazy... I can't let my dongsaengs die just like that.*sigh* Well,I don't care,I get to see some eye candy.Chunji's kinda cute and maybe the waiters are going to be cute? Well,I'm going to join them I geuss.

Nobody's P.O.V

You and Changjo went into the restaurant and sat at one of the 6- seated place.Changjo looked up and he saw Sulli walking towards them with a careful look.

Changjo's P.O.V

What's up with her?I thought she didn't want to join us. Whatever,I'm not the one paying for the food, Jihyun dragged me here so she has to pay for my meal.Noona sat down beside Jihyun and said something to her that I couldn't hear. Did she even say anything? My ears are really sensitive so they can pick up everything? Not today, I geuss.Jihyun shook her head and then someone sat down beside me. I looked and saw Chunji hyung looking at Jihyun with eyes that showed a signal or something.Wait,what's going on.I heard another chair squeak and someone sat beside Sulli noona,infront of me. Jang Nayoung?! We're having lunch with her too?! With Chunji hyung sitting next to me?! This is going to be awkward and I'm going to feel guilty because I didn't tell anyone.

Nayoung's P.O.V

Okay,this is freaking me out and making me nervous... 'What's going on?',I asked Sulli unnie. She  said that we were having lunch together.Oh,well that calmed me down a bit.But still,the fact that I'm having a lunch with my secret boyfriend,his sisters and my cousin makes me feel awkward and guilty.But why are they not even looking at the menu? Chunji oppa is looking at Jihyun,lol he has a crush on her and he thinks I don't know that,Jihyun was texting,probaly her boyfriends,Sulli unnie is looking at the waiters and Changjo is staring at me with nervous eyes.Three words- This.Is.Weird

Jihyun's P.O.V

I was texting Sunggyu oppa about this but I can't stand the  awkward atmosphere so i decided to tell them,but I had an 'eye conversation' first with Chunji oppa, asking for his permission.He was scared at first because he was afraid that Nayoung unnie will blow up on him for not telling her.

Nobody's P.O.V

"Changjo oppa",you said.Chunji nodded in couragement for you to go on.You took a deep breath and continued."You know that I wanted to set you up on a date with someone right? It'stodayandwithNayoungunnie!"You squeaked the last part fastly.But both Nayoung and Changjo heard you clearly.Their face turned red and they bursted into a fit of laughters."What's so funny? Aren't you guys suppose to go throwing a tantrum or something like that?" You asked,feeling suprised."You see Jihyun- hahaha- you see-hahaha-" You cut Changjo off and shouted,"You see what?!" "We already started dating a few months ago!"Nayoung said between her laughs.

Jihyun's P.O.V

Did I just hear right?She just said that they already started dating a few months ago? And they didn't tell anyone?! "Did you know this?" I asked Chunji.By the looks of it,I'm geussing he didn't.Sulli unnie didn't seem to care,she was flirting with a waiter.-facepalms- Whatever,I'm out of here.

Changjo's P.O.V

I stopped laughing and saw my dongsaeng walking out of the restaurant.Oh no!! What will I do if she gets mad at me?! I hurriedly ran after her and caught her before she went far.I spinned her around to face me."Oh god,you scared me!"she shouted,rubbing her chest."Are you mad at me?" I gave her a sorry face.She nodded and said,"I'm mad at both of you.You didn't tell anyone.Even Chunji.That's not very nice." "I thought that it will be awkward if you knew so I didn't tell you." "Even if I don't know it still feels awkward right? When you had to

Please log in to read the full chapter