Same

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why  is it so loud in here?!"The scary voice stopped you from laughing again.WonBin quickly bowed in panic,"S-sir."

You looked at the person who just interrupted your fit of laughter.

"Answer me.Why is it so loud in here?"the voice asked again,irritated."The prisoner is being crazy sir."Wonbin said quickly.

You looked at him and raised your eyebrows,"I'm no--"He put his hands over your mouth to stop you from talking."I'm sorry sir.I'll make sure she's quiet."

You had the chance to look at the 'sir's face before he walked away.After he went out,you put your hand over your mouth and laughed.

"Is that the Lord of Darkness?"you asked Wonbiin.He nodded and took a chair from nowhere  and sat on it."Why?"

"Pfft..I guess that's why he is called Lord Of Darkness.What's with the dark clothing and dust-full face.I almost sneezed there."

Wonbin answered you with widened eyes,"You didn't know??His birth name is The Lord of Darkness.."

You bursted out laughing again,this time louder.

"I've had enough!Why are you so loud?!"The darkness guy said,walking towards you guys.

---------------------

"What do you mean she's not here?"your dad asked.

"We searched every corner of the house but we couldn't find her."MinKi said.

"She could have gone out so let's wait a few more hours before we start searching.Have you called her yet?"your mother said.

"Yes,someone answered but didn't say anything and hung up a few seconds later."Junghee replied.

"Well,we should wait for a while."your father said and sat down in the living room.

T.O.P was waiting by the door and after a few minutes the doorbell rang.

He quickly opened the door to be dissapointed after seeing someone else's face,"Hey,oppa!We're here to see Jihyun."The girls including Juni and her friends entered the house.

"Didn't we call you and said that  Jihyun was missing."Sulli said.

Their eyes widened,"She's still not home?This is bad news..I'm going to search for her."Juni said."No!It's getting dark,you can't go by yourself.."Sooyoung said,worriedly.

"We'll go with her."The other girls said."What?!You can't!It's dark already.Chunji hyung is gonna kill me if anything happens to you,Nayoung."Changjo said with furrowed eyebrows.

"You should worry about your sister!"Nayoung said.

"Anyways,have you guys checked the park near here?She may be there..She goes there when she's  bored."Yeunja continued,ignoring them.

"We walked there before we reached home,she wasn't there."Jiwoo said.

"Let's try calling her again."Jina said and called you.Someone answered and said hello but the voice was a male's."Who are you?" Jina asked in panic.

The voice hissed,"." and hung up."What did she say?"Sunggyu asked."You mean what did he say.."Jina said again..still in shock."WHAT?!"All of them shouted.

"A male's voice saying .."

"I think she's kidnapped."SangMi said."No,you're kidding.."T.O.P said,full of sarcasm.

"We can't just go..We don't know where she is.."Siwon said.

Your parents rolled their eyes and said,"It's pretty obvious that the Darkness kidnapped her.Who else would it be?And if it's the Darkness,where else would they take her?All they have is that castle."

"Tell me why we didn't kill them that day?"Se7en asked."Because she was very weak so we had to treat her instead of staying and killing those..things."Minho said.

"Let's go then."Sookyung said already walking out of the door."Yah!Yah!Drink blood first."Sulli said."Okay."All of them drank blood first before going to the castle that was far away from there.

____________

"It hurts!!"you screamed as The Lord of Darkness pushed your head againts the wall really harshly and he pressed it really hard.

"I told you to be quiet!!" You could see Wonbin looking at you in worry."Stop it!Stop it!"

"Why don't you use your po

Please log in to read the full chapter