Feeling

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  You woke up the next day early and you remembered the dream and slightly blushed.*Am I a et if I dreamt I hugged a man that I don't even know?*You thought and sighed.You decided to take a shower  and got ready for school.When you went downstairs,you received weird looks from JungHee and Minki."Where are you going?"JungHee asked."School."You casually said.Both of them sighed."All the schools are closed up because of the sudden snow.How could you not know?"Minki said.

 "Well I'll just go to the shared hangout.The members will be there.Bye."You waved with a 'not-in-a-good-mood'face."It must have been the dream that last night that made her this way."They sighed when you were out of sight.*Why would it snow right now,I mean it's supposed to be rainy not snowy.*Snow fell on you while you were walking along the street.*It's as if to cheer me up.But who would do that for me.Unless the family knew about my dream and decided to cheer me up.Blegh.I'm too self-centered.*

  While you were walking  you felt someone looking at you.You looked up to  find nothing so you just walked again.And then you felt it .... the prescence of someone maybe someone dangerous.You wanted to just transport yourself to the hideout but you were afraid you would bring this'someone' with you  since you were scared.So the first thing on your mind was RUN!You ran like lightning and cheetahs combined.But this persony was as fast as you so he was near you all the time.You finally reache

Please log in to read the full chapter