End of Patience + Thoughts

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning:This may contain some violence and swear words.

    You don't know why but today you were getting bullied by the four stalkverts a lot."Yo!Weirdo,mind washing this dirty sweater for me?""Hey,weirdo.Mind buying me some food?" And many more.And what irritated  you the most was that they didn't even bother to hear your answer first or say thank you afterwards."What is wrong with you guys?!"You shouted at them ,running out of patience."Oh,my.Did we make Miss Weirdo angry?"The leader Kim Yuna(I know I said that her name was Kim Una before.But I missed the letter Y and I din't even realize it until I read all of the chapters again and she is an OC)

  "Yeah,you did!And stop calling me that!" "What you gonna do about it huh?"Yuna said stepping closer to you.Seeing her face irritated you more.She grabbed your hair and started pulling it harshly.The others started kicking you and slapping you and shoving you.Finallly,you had it."Aish!"You realesed yourself from them easily.They were suprised that you could escape their iron grip so easily."I see you've been training,eh?" You rolled your eyes.*I am far more stronger than all four of you combined since I was born*You walked closer to them and said "I think I gave enough chances already.Let's get this started shall we?"You kicked Yuna in the stomach and she slammed into a wall behind her that was feets away.

 Yanim who was not scared at all tried very hard to knock you down but failed every time.You knocked her down and punched her again and again but JiYon(I changed her name because that name JiOn reminded me of JuOn.Hehehe.)the strongest out of the four peeled you of her and kicked your back.You did your taekwondo thingy and took her down.There was one more person.Juni,the maknae.Although you disliked them,you had a soft spot for Juni.She used to be a fun an

Please log in to read the full chapter