Sleepover + Crying

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 That night,all of them decided to sleep over at your parents' house.After eating dinner,they went to the living room and sat on the beds.Sulhu turned  on the TV that Minki put.You guys were fighting on what  movie to watch when suddenly Jongyun entered the room."How about Titanic?"he asked.Most of the guys grumbled and almost all the girls shouted 'Yeah'.And you were one of the girls who shouted 'Yeah'.Seriously,you didn't care  but they were fighting so you had to pick sides."Okay,pretty ladies,let's watch Titanic."he said,sitting besides Yeunja and you,putting his arms around Yeunja's and and your shoulders.Changjo,hurriedly put on the movie and it started.1 hour later,the boys were crying,loudly."Why did he have to die?!"Sungmin,your cousin,cried loudly.

  All the girls rolled their eyes at the crying boys."And why do you guys have to be so dramatic?!"Soojin,cried just like Sungmin,mocking him.All the girls and Jongyun,who was fine,laughed at her insult.You looked at your uncle.*He looks okay.*"Uncle,where have you been all this time?"He stopped laughing and looked at you.Smiling softly,he said,"I'll tell you another time,kay?"You just nodded,it's not like you have any other choice.Once the movie was finished and the boys  stopped crying,you guys made a big circle on the beds.(http://www.homeofficeinteriordesignideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/king-size-bed.jpg)(Just imagine this type of bed all joined together)

  "Hmmm..Should we play a game?"Jungyun asked."Umm...Uncle,are you really going to join us?"Minhwan asked."What's wrong with that?"Jungyun said,pouting"N-nothing."Minhwan replied."Let's play something fun."Haewon said,smirking."No,no,no,no and no."you said,shaking your head."What was he thinking of,dongsaeng-ah?"Sooyoung asked you."Some erted stuff."you said,making a face."Ewwww..."All the girls said."Tell stories."Seulong suggested."What?"Everyone asked him."Well,since we don't know what to do let's tell stories.Infinite first because  we don't know them enough.How are they going to marry Jihyun if she doesn't know anything about them."He said slyly smiling."Who said anything about marriage?!"you

Please log in to read the full chapter