I'll Tell You My Past But Promise Me That You Won't Leave Me

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 "JiHyun-ah,open the door,please...Let's talk."Sunggyu's voice was heard.He sounded sad and worried.*Oppa...I miss you..You said that you'll come back but why are'nt you here yet?Do you not know how much I'm hurting because of you?*You were laying on your bed,staring at a picture of you with a boy that you had not seen for long."Ish!Move aside!"Hoya shouted and kicked the door down...hard.You snapped out of your trance and looked at them with an expressionless face."Would you stop it?!We don't know anything and you're backing out on us!Can't you at least explain everything to us first before you break down?!"He shouted.You were a bit suprised because Hoya was usually calm and quiet."Sit down."You said.They were still not moving and that irked you."I said sit down!"You shouted impatiently and they flinched at the volume of your voice.They sat down quickly,either on the floor or on the couches that were there.Using your power,you levitated the door and stuck it back into place.

   "What do you want to know?"you asked in a rude tone."Your past.Why did you guys do the bet...everything."SungYeol said impatiently."Well it started like this,I was born and one day when I was 15 we started this bet."You said sarcasticly."Ohhhh ...That answers our questions."SungYeol said sarcasticly back,glaring at you."Well what do you want me to tell you?That I fell in love with someone that promised he'll be back but never did?That I killed my uncle because of a mistake?Is that what you wanted me to tell you?"You said,rather angry."Yes.Yes it is."SungYeol said looking into your eyes.The look in his made you calm and you felt as if he cared for you like hell.Well maybe he did."Before I tell you,can you do something for me?"you asked."Anything."L said seriously.*Wow!The first time I saw him not being a ert with me.*"Can you promise not to leave me....ever.I don't mean that you can't go to school or anything....just don't leave me like breakup leave me....although we're not even together.It hurts." "We promise.What is the use of leaving you when we're already soulmates?"All of them said.

 "Well,when I was 6 years old my dad told me that I had an uncle wh

Please log in to read the full chapter