Fakers

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

* Your look at school except your clothes were weirder and you didn't look that beautiful*

  It was a normal school day.You were in history class trying hard not to sleep.You had always wondered why the teachers tought the student history when most of them were already borned at the time.Your head hit the table with a loud 'BANG'.The class looked at you and the teacher just went on teaching because your father had already told her that you were bothered this days and didn't get enough sleep.One student said"Her head must have been heavy since it made such a loud noise!HAHAHAHAHAHA!Fat Head!"The whole class laughed with him but the teacher told them not to wake you up or they will get detention for a whole week so they shut up.

  After two hours the bell for lunch rang.You woke up startled and confused.You calmed down a bit and did your daily routine of roaming around the school.You jumped back when you bumped into someone.You looked at the person and saw ChangJo with the other Teen Top members.You said sorry and he looked around before saying that it was okay.You guys started chatting with each other.Suddenly, an anoyyingly familiar voice screamed"OPPAAAA!"You saw Una and her clique walking towards you guys.She clinged onto ChangJo's arm with a flirtish smile that fell when she saw you.

 "Oppa,why are you talking to this piece of s***?" Your hands balled into fists.ChangJo didn't say anything since he was afraid that he would shout to Una and

Please log in to read the full chapter