The Truth

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Your father had already sat down and he told you guys to sit down.After  all of you sat there was an awkward silence but it broke when all nine of you suddenly said 'I'm sorry' at the same time.You guys looked at each other in shock.Your father laughed a bit but stopped and looked at you guys with a serious face."You  guys know that you broke a school rule,right?"He said.You looked at the floor because you were afraid to look at him but you nodded.He sighed and said "It's about the rumor isn't it?"You guys nodded again."Then why did you attack ChungChan and KyungSoon?" "Appa,they were the one who spread the damn rumor and said JiHyun told them about it." "They didn't say that Jihyun told them about it, they said I did."You were still trying to cover the thruth."Choi JiHyun!Would you stop it already!"Minho Oppa shouted.You looked at him in shock because he has never,I repeat never ever gotten angry at her before.Looking at you tremble from shock he softened.He got up and went infront of you and kneeled down."Mianhae JiHyun-ah,Oppa just got a bit frustrated.Okay,so don't be scared.Oppa loves JiHyun very much." "MinHo Hyung you're talking like you're talking to a 5-year old.Anyways JiHyunnie is mine."ChangJo Oppa said jealously."OKAAAAY,WHAT IS GOING ON?!"ChungChan asked.You guys were quiet once she asked that."JiHyun-ah,let's tell them okay."Your father said gently."You looked up,worried,but appa,what if they tell other people?"

 It was silent and after a few sec

Please log in to read the full chapter