Why Does This School Always Accept New Students?!

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  You were in your class not paying attention to what the teacher is saying.Actualy you were staring  out of the window.Suddenly  the teacher,Mr. Gong, shouted your name.You jumped and said"Yes,Sir!"You heard people  laughing so you glared at them."Miss Jung,you should pay attention to what I'm teaching you.This is not the first time I caught you daydreaming."And a student shouted."About what,her boyfriend?"Another one answered for you."Boyfriend?Pshh,like she has one.I mean nobody would date her,right?" "Enough!You may go to recess now,students."

  You sighed and went out of the class.You were walking in the hallway when you bump into someone and you fell onto the floor."OUCHHI!!"You screamed because this person bumped into you really hard.You saw a hand reaching for you,looked up and saw L.Joe looking at you with a cold expression but caring eyes.You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up."I'm sorry,L.Joe Sunbae.""It is okay JiHan-ssi.Hey have you met the new students,yet?"You looked at him,puzzled.*New students?Like seriously,again?This is the third time this month.First that talkative girl from class 0-45, then NaYoung Unnie ,well she rarely goes to school and then this person?*

  "No,Sunbae.Who is it?" "Oh,follow me."You followed him to the Choi meeting room.Once you entered you started talking normally with L.Joe."Oppa,have you eaten yet?"He cleared his throath and your eyes widened.*Shoot!Forgot there was someone else.*"Sorry,Sunbae.You just remin

Please log in to read the full chapter