What Is It With People And Smirking?

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 "Sup,dudes!"You heard ChangJo's voice from the front door."Come in,come in.Go into the living room." Footsteps were heard and soon the living room was filled with a lot of gangs.*Ughh,again?!* You got up and smiled to them before trying to escape to the kitchen."Woah,woah.Wait a sec.Where you going JiHyunnie?"KyuHyun Oppa who was smirking evilly at you said,holding your wrist.(Evil Maknae Kyu hehehe)"Kitchen."You said slowly."Awww...come on let's introduce you to Infinite first."Krystal said,also smirking."Yeah,you said you didn't know them,right JiHyunnie?"KiHeechul said also smirking.

  *Ghun Oppa,help me!* "Come on babe,you must get to know them,they are very charming."Ghun Oppa said with a smirk.Your eyes widened when you heard that.*Sorry ,babe.But they are your soul mate.I just want the best for you.So forgive me*He thought."Sure,I'll meet them."You said glaring at ChangJo who was smirking at you.You walked over to ChangJo and the 7 guys."Hello,I'm Choi JiHyun.Nice to meet you.Bye!"You said walking back towards the kitchen."Woah,slow down.We should introduce you to them too."T.O.P said smirking just like the others.

  He dragged you towards the 7 of them and started introducing them one by one."You're done right?Now let me go." "Princess,I don't like your attitude.Mind changing it?"HoYa said lifting your chin up with his hand,making you look into his eyes but you knew he was smirking by the way he talked.Ghun was about to attack Hoya but was stopped by Haewon and SulHu but you didn't see it."Like I ca

Please log in to read the full chapter