They Know

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  Weeks had past since the fight.The four were still  bothering you but your mind was focused on Infinite and Infinite only.They were always watching you even when you were  JiHan.When you are JiHyun they follow you everywhere,even to fights.But they did not fight with you guys because they weren't allowed to.*Didn't they learn not to steal from  others?!*You thought about  the boys that you were fighting with."What's your name,boy?"You asked the red headed boy you've beaten up."Eun-sik." "Now scram,you punks!" "JiHyun-ah,I think the boy you were fighting is very hot." Sookyung said."Pedonoona-ssi.Please stop that."She pouted.

 

  "Okay guys.Let's go eat dinner at my house." "Thanks Jihyunnie!"They shouted happily."Say that to my mom!I didn't even think of inviting you guys."You said sticking your tongue out.During dinner you guys talked about a lot of things when suddenly Sunggyu brought up a topic that almost made you choke."Hey,guys what are your relationships with Jung JiHan?"He asked."O-o-o-oh,nothing.Just schoolmates."Sulli lied."Okay,so you guys made some kind of bet with her?"DongWoo asked your siblings.Your parents were somewhere in the house."Uh,no.Where did you hear that from?Hahaha."SiWon laughed awkwardly.

 

  "You guys stopped her from the fight and talked about a bet a few weeks ago."WooHyun said,still eating."Oh.That one.We made a bet that she won't kill those four no matter what happens.Or we'll take the most important

Please log in to read the full chapter