Ended Nicely

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

   It was the last day of the bet so you were trying to enjoy it.Once you got out of your car,you were surrounded by the four stalkverts."Weird girl decided to show up to school today.We haven't seen you for awhile."Yuna said."I know right?I think I'm becoming lazier and lazier everyday."you said,cheerfully.They blinked at you and you hooked your arms with Jiyon's and Yuna's arm."Come one,let's go to class!We'll be late."You said dragging them to class.They were suprised,so they didn't do anything.Nayoung who was watching you from far away rolled her eyes with a smile.

  During lunch break,you actually ate at the cafeteria instead of roaming around the school like you usually do.After taking some food,you searched for a table and saw the four stalkverts sitting together at a table in the corner of the cafeteria.You skipped there and sat down."Annyeong,chingus!Let's eat."you said,beaming at them.Hesitating a bit,Yanim asked you,"Ya,are you okay?Want me to  accompany you to the nurse's room?"You were shocked by her niceness but you shook your head with a cheerful expression,"Ani,I don't need to go to the nurse's room.Let's just eat okay,unnie."With that,you guys continued eating.

   By now,every student body were looking at you guys.People were whispering,"Wow,what happened to them?","Is she sick or something?","She is officially crazy."Hearing those loud 'whispers',you giggled a bit.Suddenly,a shadow blocked the light a bit.The five of you looked up and saw Nayoung holding a tray of food."Mind if I join you guys?"As if planned,all 4 of you,Jiyon ,Yuna ,Yanim and you looked at Juni who was looking a bit happy.She nodded slowly and Nayoung and you secretly smiled.She sat beside Juni and said,"Annyeong,Juni-ah!I haven't seen or talk to you for a long time...You do know that The Grudge is missing you,right?Especially  Jihyun."She spoke the last 2 sentences with a soft voice.

   Your eyes widened and when you looked at Juni, you saw her eyes watering."Annyeong,I miss you guys too.I haven't seen Jihyun for a long time,where is she now?"Juni asked with a soft voice."We...we don't know."Nayoung lied."W-what do you mean you don't know?" "Well it has already been 2 1/2 years since we last saw her.We only talked to her through phone."She lied,again.You thought,*Where does unnie get these lies from?*"Oh.."Juni looked sad.You felt someone nudging you and you looked at Yuna who was sitting next to you.She mouthed,'Let's go' to you so the four of you got up and walked away.

  You looked at Nayoung and Juni who were chatting happily and smiled."So,Jihan-ah,what happened to you?"Jiyon asked."What do you mean?"you asked,confused."Well,you usually will get mad when we bully you and you won't come near us.But you're not  like that today,what happened?" "I just felt like I'm in need of a change."you said."Well I geuss you're not that bad."Yuna said and the others nodded in agreement."You guys aren't bad,either."you said looking at them.

   That night,you couldn't sleep because you were thinking of  the plan that your boyfriends made.They told you to dress like the real you for school tomorrow and then they will announce it.After a few hours,you finally slept.On the next day,you woke up and dressed like this.Infinite decided that you should go to school with your siblings,so you did.Once you got out of the car,all eyes were on you.Nayoung  came by you

Please log in to read the full chapter