WoW

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 After that day,all of you guys have to go to school.You guys have been skipping school..a lot.You went downstairs after taking a bath and wearing clothes.Infinite were downstairs,they were going to school with Teen Top.You met eyes with Myungsoo and he smiled at you.You looked away and went into the kitchen.You were going to school with Nayoung.You guys didn't care wether people think it was suspicious because they didn't even notice that you were wearing a disguise.Everyone started eating breakfast.It was loud,but you were quietly eating,you were thinking about the thing Myungsoo said last night.Those three words kept echoing in your mind.

  You suddenly stood up."I'm done eating.I'll go to school.Goodbye everyone.Nayoung unnie,keep eating if you want."you said,walking out of the room.Nayoung stood up,"Kamsahamnida ajumma,ahjussi."She bowed and ran to catch up with you."Dongsaeng-ah,what's wrong?",she asked,worried.You just shook your head."Ahh,it's about that L kid saying I love you,right?" "Unnie,he's not a kid and how did you know?"you asked,pouting.

  "Everyone heard what he said last night and god,your expression was funny as hell.And besides,how could I not know,you're my dongsaeng."she answered.You hugged her and said,"Unnie is the best.." "Yeah,yeah.Now let's hurry and go to school,shall we?"holding hands,you guys walked to school.Meanwhile,Teen Top and Infinite were taking the car to school.It was very loud because of Niel and Ricky's  constant fighting.While everyone was busy trying to make the two childish brats ( XD ) shut up,Changjo who was sitting beside Myungsoo was shooting daggers at him with his eyes.

  "Umm Changjo,you're making me feel quiet uncomfortable,what's wrong?"L questioned the younger one."Did you really meant what you said last night?"Changjo questioned."What did I say?"L asked."You said you loved her,my sister."he said,raisi

Please log in to read the full chapter