Morning gone bad

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                           Morning gone bad      

“Am I really going to do this?”You said to yourself in front of the mirror after changing your clothes.*What if he doesn’t like me? What if he thinks I’m not good enough for his sons?*

The sound of door knocking made you stop thinking for a second.”Jihyun-ah, are you okay?”Dongwoo’s soothing voice calmed you down.”I’m fine...I’ll be out in a second.”You heard him say ‘okay’ and you sighed. Looking into the mirror, you made a little ‘fighting’ and went out of the room.

”Are you ready?”He asked holding your hand.”I think so...Oppa, we better get out before I start to change my mind.” He chuckled and you guys went out of the house and started walking towards his house.

The house wasn’t as far as you thought it would be.”I think my hands are sweating.”You said, trying to make Dongwoo let go of your hand. He stopped and turned to you with a sigh.

He put his hands on your shoulder and stood down to your height.”Jihyun-ah,no matter how sweaty your hands are,no matter how rough your hands are,I’ll never let your them go.Arraso?”You looked at his face with an amused expression.

There was a moment of silence for a second before you giggled.”You’re so serious; I was just saying that because I felt that you would feel uncomfortable if you held my sweaty hands throughout the walk.”

You smiled sweetly at him and he leaned in slowly and slowly. You close your eyes as you felt his lips on yours.

You responded to the kiss after a few seconds. After a few more seconds, you guys still didn’t pull away.*Oh no, is it going to end up that way again?*

You thought of the time when he kissed you in your room and he didn’t pull away instead he deepened the kiss and you guys ended up kissing on the bed.

Your face turned red at the thought and you gently pushed him away. You saw him smirk so you smacked him in the head and you walked away, pouting.”Aww baby, what was that for?”He asked but you ignored him and continued to walk.

He managed to catch up to you and lift you by the waist.”You’re going the wrong way.”

You guys talked all the way there and once you guys reached the house I mean mansion, your jaw dropped to the ground.*It’s extremely huge!!!*Dongwoo put his hands on your chin and lifted it to close your mouth.”We should hurry up if we want to finish cooking before the others wake up.”

You nodded slightly, still in shock by the largeness of the mansion. He rolled his eyes and carried you in by lifting you up bridal-style.

”Aigoo, our baby is so heavy.”He said with a teasing tone. You rolled your eyes but still smiled.”You can let me down now.”You said as you guys reached the kitchen. He let you down and stretched his hands saying, “My arms hurt.”You pouted and went to the other side of the room acting as if you were mad.

He chuckled and made his way to you and wrapped his hands around your slender waist.”I was just kidding. I’m sorry.”You instantly turned to him with a soft smile.”I know.”

You pecked him on his lips and tried to pull away but he held on you so you had no choice to stay there.*I would be lying if I said that I didn’t like it when he does things like this.*He lifted you onto a table that was in kitchen and kissed you again and again. You giggled every time he kissed you.

”What is going on here?”A loud voice interrupted Dongwoo’s kisses.You quickly got of the table and straightened up while Dongwoo just rubbed the back of his neck with a red face.”Dad,you’re up early..”

Your eyes widened as he said that and you instantly looked at the man that was standing a couple feet away from you and Dongwoo.You bowed about 9 times before standing up straight.Mr.Woo had an amused expression on his face and he let out a chuckle and said,”I’m guessing you’re Jihyun.”

You smiled and thought,*I know where Dongwoo oppa gets his soothing voice from.*

”Yes I am sir. “you said,bowing once again.He chuckled again and said,”It’s okay,don’t call me sir.You can call me abeonim or appa if you want.” ”Ne, abeonim.”

”So what are you two doing here early this morning?”He asked getting some water from the fridge.”Oh,Jihyun wanted to cook breakfast for her family but she didn’t have any ingredients to cook with so I suggested that we take some from this house. Is that alright with you, dad?”Dongwoo answered.

”It’s okay…What are you going to cook?”He asked again.”Actually…I don’t really know.”Both men chuckled and Mr. Woo said,” How about eggs Benedict?”

You zoned out for a moment,”I’m sorry,what?”They raised their eyebrows and asked at the same time,”You don’t know eggs Benedict?”

“It’s not that I don’t know them,but I don’t usually cook them and I’m not good at it.”You answered shyly.”I can help.”Dongwoo said,raising his right hand.”You can?”Your eyes twinkeled in amazement.He nodded and then Mr.Woo asked,”Did you guys walk here?”Both Dongwoo and you nodded.”Well,I’m going to send you home by car,you won’t be able to bring all the ingredients.”He said with a smile.

You bowed and said,”Kamsahamnida abeonim.” “It’s fine.I’m going to go change first.You guys take out the ingredients and load them in the car.”Both of you started working and once you guys were done,Mr.Woo came downstairs.”Okay,let’s go.”

The three entered the car and drove of to your house.Once you guys reached the house,Dongwoo’s father helped to take the ingredients inside.”Thank you abeonim and sorry for making it difficult for you .” ”Thanks dad.”You and Dongwoo said together.

”Sure…And you didn’t make anything difficult for me..Only Woohyun and his aegyo,makes anything difficult for me…”You laughed and said goodbye to him.”Let’s go and cook some food!”Dongwoo shouted and you rolled your eyes.

”Okay,first…We’ll make the sauce…Egg yolks,Lemon juice,Unsalted butter,Salt…We got all the ingredients for the sauce and now for the eggs,English muffins,Canadian bacon,vinegar,eggs and etc…(sorry, I couldn’t get the exact recipe )You guys started making the food and kind of played around for awhile but then realized t

Please log in to read the full chapter