Infinite? Who's That?

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  On the next day,your father called you guys for a meeting.You sat in the living room while waiting for the others to come down from their bedrooms.Once all of them were there,your father started talking about the party and stuff. "There will be a few other gangs that are going to be there besides your gangs and your cousins' gangs.Such as A-Pink,4Minute ,Sistar ,Stellar ,Boyfriend ,Nine Muses , Raina ,U-kiss ,Block B ,2NE1,5 Dolls ,T-ara ,SuperNova ,Rainbow ,Brown Eyed Girls ,After School ,2PM , Brave Girls , Miss A ,Gummy,SS501, Chocolat , Wonder Girls,B2st, Ji Young,Yong Gook ,a-Peace,BoA,Chi Chi,DGNA,Dal Shabet , CSJH ,Davichi and Infinite.

   "Infinite?Who's Infinite?"you asked because you knew all of the other gangs except them.ChangJo slapped his forehead with a sigh."Infinite is like Teen Top's best friend ever!How could you not know?!They're brothers but their family name are different because they did not want to use the name Woo."he explained dramaticly.You rolled your eyes and said"Thanks Oppa, but did you really have to tell me everything about those family name  haters?"

    "As  usual invite your gang members." your father said breaking the conversation between you and ChangJo."Appa,what about our cousins?"Sulli Unnie asked."I'll tell Jihoon,JongHun and Yunho so you don't have to worry.""Wow!Appa there will be a lot of people then.I mean there  will also ba your friends"SooYoung Unnie said."Actually there will only be a few of them. 14?M

Please log in to read the full chapter