Dream

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  You were walking home from meeting your friends.You were in a quite sour mood because of a conversation that was accidentally brought up.You were mad because they kept on talking about it that you ran away.You leaned against a wall while sighing.Bad memories that you don't want to remember kept on playing in your head.A tear rolled down your cheek.You wiped it away and walked back home.

 You went to sleep early,8PM,with the excuse of being 'too tired to even eat'.That always fool them.You stirred around while trying to sleep.When you finally fell asleep,you had a dream.

Dream:

 A 7 year old you were running around the garden with your friends laughing and talking happily.Suddenly,a loud and scary  voice called your name.You looked up and saw your 22 year old uncle.He was fumming angrily at you..You were so scared that you trembled."Why are you playing around?!HUH?!"You silently cried while looking at your feet."Why are you crying?!HUH!Did I tell you to cry?!Why are you not practising?" "But Uncle,I'm still a little girl."You said softly.He took  your arms roughly and dragged you to the fighting room.He pushed you down and said"Practise or I'll hit you so your face will become uglier."

 Suddenly the dream changed.You-the 17 year old you- was in a forest sitting on a swing crying sadly.All of a sudden,a good looking boy was in front of you and he crouched to your face level then hugged you.You felt comfortable and hugged him back..The

Please log in to read the full chapter