Talk

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  Everyone were talking with each other and laughing and playing around except Ghun.You were looking around because you didn't know what to do and you caught Ghun staring at you.He quickly looked away and went to the balcony.( http://www.archithings.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/JagerJanssen-Architects-Modern-Warehouse-Design-588x421.jpg ).You followed him and closed  the door behind you."Oppa,how long has it been since we last saw each other?" "2 or 3 weeks." "Don't you miss me?" "Sure." "Then why are you not talking to me  like the way you used to?Oppa why are you acting like this?"you asked,worried."How did I talk to you before?" "You looked at me and smiled at me."

 "How am I suppose to smile when I'm hurt?!"he suddenly shouted,which made you jump a bit."Why didn't you tell me?Why did you have to keep it all inside?I thought I was at least something to you."you were a bit dissapointed that he didn't even consider  talking to you."I'm sorry but I don't know how to look at you.I feel guilty."he said,softer this time."For what?What have you done to feel guilty towards me?" "I found her.My true love."he whispered."And?Why are you feeling guilty?" "Because I promised myself to only love you."he said,looking at you.You sighed and shook your head."Oppa,I thought we already talked about this.You know that we wouldn't be together anyways.So,his the lucky lady?"you with a wide smile.

  "She is lucky.But we're  the unlucky people."He said,bitterly."We?Who?" "Me and Taefung." "Why?" "We  fell in love with the same person and it hurts me to see her with him."after he said that,you froze.*Ghun oppa and  Taefung oppa...fell in love with the sam

Please log in to read the full chapter