Official

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

   Everyone in your family and their gangs were in your house on the next day.Including your uncles and aunts.They were going to celebrate your father's 56th birthday(human age).He didn't look very old though,he looked more like 45 or 44.All of them were in the living room,socializing.You were talking with your cousin's gang member,Taewoon.Suddenly,Dongwoo walked up to you guys and said,"Hey cousin."Taewoon stood up and shook his hand,"What's up,man?I haven't seen you for a long time."You understood why they didn't see each other ,Taewoon just came back from somewhere far away but you wondered how they knew each other.

      "Cousin?What do you mean?" "Jihyun-ah,you didn't know,they're my cousins."He said referring to the 7 of them."Then that means,you're cousins with Jiho and Kevin,right?"Dongwoo nodded."Wow...This is a shocking news.I mean Kevin being siblings with Taewoo and Jiho is already shocking and now the news of the 7 of you being cousins with him is more shocking...well except Sungjong oppa,they are similar in many ways."you said"Yah,Choi Jihyun,why do you call them oppas but you don't call me,Sunghyun or Jiho oppa?"Taewoon complained."Well because I call Kevin 'unnie' and Jiho'beggar' and you 'ahjussi'."you said with an evil smile,before walking away."Evil little girl."Taewoon muttered.

  That  day was filled with laughter and fun.During the night,all your aunts and uncles went home because  they were tired but your cousins stayed for the night.You were alone at the house garden.You flinched when you heard footsteps coming your way,but you didn't move from the place you were sitting at."Jihyunnie?What are you doing here,alone?"You looked up and saw your Aunt  YunHee,your father's sister.She was married but she didn't have any children."Imo,I thought  you went home already.."you said.."Your Uncle Jongyun blocked me from going and said that I was an anti-social.He threatened to hit me if I went out of the door.I thought he was kidding and just went out of the door but he punched my shoulders.Man,that kid is tough."your aunt responded.You laughed when she called Jongyun a kid.

   "You didn't see us?",she questioned.Shaking your head you answered,"Nah,I was hanging out here." "Oh,you didn't answer my other question,what are you doing here alone?" "Just thinking.I can't think when

Please log in to read the full chapter