I'm Fine Without You ,Not!!

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                          

Myungsoo was sitting in his room doing nothing.He was staring at the wall in front of him.

“ Should I go apologize? What am I going to say? Jihyun I’m sorry for pissing you off? That sounds…I don’t know…” “Actually that sounds okay.” Sungyeol,said.Myungsoo jumped in shock and pointed a finger at Sungyeol,”When did you get here and when were you standing there?!”

Sungyeol was casually looking at the books in Myungsoo’s room ,whistling .

“Just now.Dude,you have a lot of books and I’ve never seen you read them before.” “Yah!!Are you here to help me or what?!”Myungsoo shouted, still annoyed.Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo with an icy glare. “Yah?Yah?!! Respect me will you?! I’m your hyung! Don’t be so disrespectful!” Myungsoo was surprised so he backed up a bit eventhough Sungyeol wasn’t even near him .

“Hyung,what’s wrong?” 

“What’s wrong?! Seriously?! Yah,Woo Myungsoo,how can you insult her twin brother? He’s just a kid!I don’t even know why I’m even thinking of helping you.I should just take her and the other hyungs and Sungjong will too. ”

“A kid?! He’s 17 and you call him a kid? He should know how to be mature not get mad just because his noona didn’t pay attention to him!”

“I’m sure you would’ve done that if we had a noona and she wasn’t paying attention to you because she has a guy.”Sungyeol said.Myungsoo was about to say something but Sungyeol cut him of. “Don’t even try to deny it.I know you…You need attention.Junghee needs it too…He’s a growing boy with a lot of family members…He needs attention.”

“Okay,okay… I get it,I’ll apologize.Just tell me how!” Sungyeol ran to him with full speed and hit his head.”Yah!Can’t you ask politely?”

“Owww,okay.Mighty Sungyeol Hyung can you tell me how to apologize to a girl for pissing her off?”

Sungyeol smiled childishly and said,”Better.Okay…All you have to do is buy some flowers with forero rocher (I honestly don’t know how to spell it.)  in it or something and give it to her with a charming smile and say ‘Would you forgive me?’ and then your lips,winking.”

Myungsoo just stared at Sungyeol with a nonchalant face and said, “Hyung I think you read too much fanfics.And did you watch Flower Boy Ramyun Shop yesterday?”

Sungyeol who was daydreaming about how he’ll do it if he ever have to apologize to you about something,blushed and said,”How did you know? I’m sure it’ll look ier if I was the one who did the things that Jung Il Woo did.Hey,did you realize that, guy’s name was the same with her cousin’s name?”

Myungsoo’s eyes turned murderous.”I’ll kill you if you ever do that to my girl!! And I did realize it.”

“Your girl?You mean our girl!” “My girl!” “My girl!”

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at your house the other 5 left after Minki asked them to.Minki went upstairs again and pulled you up. “You can stop now.”

 

You wiped your tears away and pouted,” That guys needs to get his blood checked again…I’m sure his a B.Minki-ah,you should’ve helped me to make him feel guiltier.You should have told the others that I was so heart-brokened so that they can teach L some lessons about controlling he’s B type-ness.I still think he’s a B eventhough he said he was an O.”

“Why did you have to be so dramatic? It could’ve been solved with a few kisses if you didn’t shout at him…”

You gave him a look of disbelieve and said,”How could you say that? I’m your little sist

Please log in to read the full chapter