One Month Left

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  Yeunja and the rest of The Grudge,including you were in the shared  hangout.There were a few other people , the gang Boyfriend.The twins in the gang were Yeunja's younger brothers and Kyuhyun was their older brother."Noona,can you buy me some food? I'm hungry."Youngmi made a cute face to his sister.Without looking at him,Yeunja smacked the back of his head,"You have money,right? I saw Kyu oppa give some to you.So don't act as if you don't have money."The 6 of you walked away from them and sat  at the corner of the hangout.You looked at Youngmin who was still pouting.You rolled your eyes.You liked Kwangmin better than Youngmin because Kwangmin  was more quiet than Youngmin.

  "Jihyun-ah,you do know that there is only one month left, right?" Jaehwa asked."What do you mean?" "Until the bet ends." "Seriously?! Wow,time flies by too fast."  "Especially when you're in love."SooKyung teased.Furrowing your eyebrows,you asked,"What does that  mean?" "Well,you do realise that you are always with the Infinite members and you guys look so comfortable together."SangMi said.Your jaw dropped,"Do not!" "Do so!" "Do not!" "Do so!" "Do not!" "What's going on here?"A voice  interrupted your argument.All six of you looked at the peson who said that."Oh,we were arguing about you guys."SangMi said,casually."Oh,wait.Why?"Sungjong asked."Because Jihyun is not  admitting that she loves you guys."Donghyun,Boyfriend's leader said."Wait,you guys have been listening to us all this time?"Nayoung asked.The 6 of them nodded.

  "She does not love us but she is in love with us.",Sungyeol said,grinning.You gave him a look and said,"Anyways,do not!" "Do so!" "Do not!"   "Do so!"you guys looked at the person who was shouting 'do so' and rolled your eyes.It was the 7 members of Infinite."Ugh,guys can I go?"you asked your gang members."Sure,go have fun on your date."Yeunja said.Rolling your eyes,you walked out of the hangout,followed by Infinite.You stopped walking and looked at them,"Wait,where are we going?" "Well there is a shopping mall near here ,somewhere."Woohyun said,unsure."Well let's go!"Sungjong said,grabbing your wrist and running fastly.

   "Shoot!Ah!My hair is ruined!"you shouted.All of them were laughing at you.When you guys reached the shopping mall,you glared at SungJong."Look at what you did to my hair,it's ruined!"you said,pouting.They draged you inside and to the shops."Oh,look this dress is beautiful!"Sungjong squealed.You blinked at him and sa

Please log in to read the full chapter