Sweet

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  It was a quiet day in your  house.Everyone was in their room sleeping or reading.You were sleeping in your room.Today,just felt like a lazy day.Everyone didn't want to go out and have fun when Minho asked,so here they are,lazying around in their rooms.

Until the sound of thunder and rain woke them up from their sleep.Everyone went down to the living room,"Thank god we didn't go out.If we did,we'll be wet right now."JungHee said,sleepily."Wait,where is Jihyun?"Se7en asked."Here."Yawning,you said."Aish,it is so boring today!"Minho shouted.

  Just then,the doorbell rang."I'll get it."MinKi said and went to open the door.Outside was Infinite,drenched."What the hell happened to you guys?"Minki asked."Can we come in first?It's raining out here."Sunggyu asked,shivering.Minki opened the door wider so that they can come in.

"What happened to you guys?"you asked worriedly."We were on our way to a shop near here and it started to rain."They explained.

"Let's go upstairs.You guys can borrow my clothes."Changjo said,leading them into his room.After they changed into dry clothes,they went  downstairs."Are you guys okay?"your mother asked.Just as she said that,Dongwoo sneezed.

You were drying Sungjong's hair with a towel you took from the bedroom."Aigoo,you're going to catch a cold."

  "Dongsaeng-ah,stop making those weird faces,you're freaking me out with your cuteness towards them."T.O.P said,looking a bit freaked-out.You glared at him and continued drying the others' hair.

Dongwoo was sneezing a lot and he looked a bit pale."Are you okay,Dongwoo oppa?",you asked worriedly."I'm fi--"he sneezed again.You put the back of your hand to his forehead  to check his temperature and quickly pulled your hand away,"It is so hot."

  "Let's go to the guest room so that you can lie down."you  said.He got up and wobbled a bit so you put your arms around his waist to stable him and you helped him go into the room,upstairs.The other 6 followed you just incase an accident happened.

"Lay down.Slowly."You said while trying to lay him onto the bed.

  As the day went on,it was still raining and the boys are all having a fever."WooHyun oppa!!You should drink the medicine!!This is the 3rd time you spit it out in the sink.I saw you,okay."you said with a frown.

He groaned when you gave him another 15 ml medicine.

"Drink it."you said with stern voice.He used aegyo on you  but you kept on a straight face."Drink.It.I'm not going anywhere until you  drink it."He gave up and drank the medicine with a funny face.

You kissed his cheek and walked away.

 You went to the room that Hoya was sitting in and softened when you saw him asleep with the tra

Please log in to read the full chapter