Hunting

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  You were on your way home from another boring day at school.Suddenly,you felt your throat hurting and you knew what was happening.You were thirsty .... blood thirsty.You panicked because when vampires were so blood thirsty they would attack other vampires without using their powers because it was  useless when you're thirsty.The worst thing was  you did not drink since two weeks ago and you were feeling dayum thirsty.You ask the driver to drive faster.Once you reached home you ran into the room and found your mother and father talking."Omma,Appa I have to go hunting!I'll be back!" "Where?" "The woods nearby." You dropped your bag and raced to the forest.You were  familiar with the place because your family and friends ussually come here to hunt.  

  You looked around the forest.You were so thirsty that even an adult deer won't be enough.Suddenly,you smelled the smell of two deers.You crouched and when the deers came nearer you pounced on them hungrily.Since you weren't a greedy person,you drinked one deer  at a time.Once you finished,you felt your body gaining more and more energy and self control.You felt your senses sharpen so you looked around when you felt someone look at you.He went out of hiding and showed himself to you.Just like your reaction to SungGyu,you felt the time freeze.

 Suddenly your phone rang signaling someone called and it was Jina Unnie.You went home feeling dissapointed that you didn't get his name.*Woo DongWoo.That's my name M

Please log in to read the full chapter