Ms. Nerd

Our Love For You Is Infinite (rewriting)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Choi Jihyun was in a deep sleep when the sound of the door being slammed was heard.She groaned loudly when a person suddenly jumped onto her bed  and started to shout her name.

"Five more minutes please"She wailed and trashed around on her bed, messing up with the covers even more.

"No, you better get up young lady or I'll tell your friends that you fart when you sleep and talk in your sleep!" The boy threatened and chuckled devilishly.

She sprang up and whacked his arm hard. "I do not talk and fart when I sleep so don't just go and make up stories about my sleeping habits." With a huff she crossed her arms and shoved him off the bed with her strong legs.                                         

He left the room sighing heavily, feeling upset that his sister had grown up so fast. Jihyun looked at  the clock on the wall in front of her and her eyes widened.

She screamed at the top of your lungs, "I'm late for school!"

She heard people saying something that sounded like the word 'again' downstairs and felt a sudden urge to march downstairs and make them pay for their awful sarcasm but when she did a double take on the clock, she held back the urge.

She ran to the bathroom to get ready for her day at the school. She checked herself in the mirror and smiled charmingly.

"You're a pretty hot nerd I might say so myself." She winked at her reflection and fleeted downstairs.

Her family was sitting downstairs enjoying their breakfast. Jihyun scanned the table and saw that it was the usual; meat sandwich with a side of raw meat.

"Sister you should sit down and eat with us" Her two older twins invited and one of them patted the empty seat next to him.

The three of them were triplets and

Please log in to read the full chapter